Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series - Page 52 — TomTom Community

Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

Comments

• HendyalexHendyalex Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard could you please link my account for software version 1.7.64 too please as I can’t connect to iPhone? thanks Alex
  • andycam00andycam00 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi - can you please link my profile to a version of the software that will fix the sync issues (i'm on 1.7.62) - so either 1.7.64 if that works, or an older version (very much wishing i'd checked here before updating a couple of weeks ago from a very old version that worked fine) - thanks
  • andycam00andycam00 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi - new to this and just wondered if i needed to add this link thing to my request (please) to change software away from 1.7.62 that won't let me sync .@@lampard
    cheers
  • RupieRupie Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    my runner 3 was running 1.3.255 without any problems. Updated to 1.7.62 last week, didn’t have any problems and I didn’t have to forget/pair the watch to get it to sync or connect. It just worked. Updated to 1.7.64 yesterday and again I didn’t have to forget/pair the device. After the reboot the watch connected and synced without problems.

I use the watch only for running by the way. When i’m not running it lays idle, so I only need to sync the device once a week or so.
  • BosotterBosotter Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same problem here regarding connecting with the app. No Battery issues though.. Currently on 1.7.62, please can you hook me up so I can try 1.7.64? @lampard
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,691 Moderator
    @jackplazma @Pedro L. @Luis Dantas @siscoluque @natsmily @Geds @Hampie @Hendyalex @andycam00 @Bosotter I've now put you on the firmware version 1.7.64, please connect your watch to computer and Sports Connect will offer the software.

@Anco van Vliet I can still see that you haven't updated the softyware version to 1.7.64 on your watch. Can you please update the watch the and let us know if its the same?

Cheers, lampard
  • BosotterBosotter Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    lampard wrote:
    @jackplazma @Pedro L. @Luis Dantas @siscoluque @natsmily @Geds @Hampie @Hendyalex @andycam00 @Bosotter I've now put you on the firmware version 1.7.64, please connect your watch to computer and Sports Connect will offer the software.

@Anco van Vliet I can still see that you haven't updated the softyware version to 1.7.64 on your watch. Can you please update the watch the and let us know if its the same?

Cheers, Lampard

@lampard - Many thanks for your help.

Feedback - Connected watch and did the update to 1.7.64.
    Immediately as soon as the update completed I did a factory reset.
    Set up the watch as normal and linked to my account.
    Deleted the Mysports App form my phone ( IPhone 5s )
    Made sure that the watch is no longer showing in my phone Bluetooth menu ( in this case it hasn't since I have "forgotten" it in an attempt to connect previously.)
    Re-installed the app ( Mysports
    Then lastly proceeded to connect the watch via the app, by following the app prompts

After that the watch connected with no issues.
  • malcjsmithmalcjsmith Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    @lampard Fixed now thanks V Much for your assistance
  • Anco van VlietAnco van Vliet Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    lampard wrote:

Cheers, lampard

I'll try for the second time this afternoon. Yesterday I saw version 1.7.64 in the tomtom sports connect app.
  • mrkoekie010mrkoekie010 Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    lampard wrote:

Cheers, lampard

Hi @lampard why can't i get the new firmware? is that with a purpose or by accident?

EDIT: as soon as i connected my watch to my computer i got the update :) think you just forgot to mention me :)

EDIT2: You are the best... works like a charm!
    lampard wrote:

Cheers, lampard
    I'll try for the second time this afternoon. Yesterday I saw version 1.7.64 in the tomtom sports connect app
    @lampard as you can see i updated my watch to version 1.7.64, i still got the same issue like i showed in the video of yesterday.fd148afa-67c4-4de0-90b7-3130ee1ac3ec.jpg
  • user34662user34662 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi - @lampard

Can I have the updated firmware please. I can't connect to the phone via bluetooth. It was working before I upgraded to 1.7.62

Thanks
    @lampard I upgraded the watch of my girlfriend with mine account so she would get the newest version, it worked fine with the new version 1.7.64. However on my watch i still got the same issue like you can see in the video. :(
  • AsasapdAsasapd Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi @lampard Could you please link my account to the version 1.7.64 as it seems to fix all the bluetooth issues that i have with 1.7.62?

Thanks
  • HampieHampie Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard I just connecten my watch to the computer but it doesn't offer an update....
  • siscoluquesiscoluque Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard I don't know what you did it, but it is magic, now all is ok.

Lot of thanks
  • szaszibeszaszibe Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard or @Jürgen could you upgrade me too for version 1.7.64 please? Thanks!!
  • mcblurmcblur Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi @lampard,

Just bought a Runner 3 and can't connect to my iPhone 6S running iOS 11.2.5. Seeing the same behaviour as described here ... code flashes up but disappears before the phone can connect.

Watch is running 1.7.62 so can I be upgraded to 1.7.64 please?

Thanks.
  • intertedinterted Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Is it possible to upgrade TomTom GPS Watch to 1.7.64 please to fix pairing issue with my iphone's BT?
  • samdoansamdoan Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard I got the brand new Spark 3 yesterday and never been able to connect to the phone. Can I have latest firmware? I am in 1.7.62
  • SmartiesmartsSmartiesmarts Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi, I have trouble pairing my iphone x with my watch, found this topic. My watch is on 1.7.62. It's been a while since I ran, but wanted to sync this morning, but pairing did not work. Can you please advice me too? Thanks. [user=93]Jürgen[/user] @lampard

Marty
  • MSK185MSK185 Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I have 1.7.64 which fixed the pairing issue for my watch but now battery life is down to only just over an hour when doing an activity. I have turned off the tracker, phone alerts and night mode but still the battery life is very poor.

Is this a known issue and if so when will a fix be released?
  • Carla RosaCarla Rosa Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi - @lampard

Can I have the updated firmware please. I can't connect to the phone via bluetooth. It was working before I upgraded to 1.7.62. Tried with Android and iOS.

Thank you
  • gertcorstjensgertcorstjens Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi, I am currently on 1.7.62 and can't connect my Phone (Oneplus 3T) to my watch (TomTom Spark 3) either. It worked before I upgraded to 1.7.62

Please help?
  • MyaldzinMyaldzin Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hey. after the update to 1.7.62 the spark music clock ceased to connect to the Xiaomi phone redmi note 4X. I read that there is 1.7.64. How can I update the clock for this firmware?
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0