Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series - Page 43 — TomTom Community

Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

Comments

• krøyerkrøyer Posts: 12 [Apprentice Traveler]
    hi @lampard,

Please downgrade my watch to the firmware to 1.3.255 :relaxed:
  • Bas99998Bas99998 Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    hi @lampard,

Please downgrade my watch to the firmware to 1.3.255
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,536 TomTom Moderator
    @Newcrossroadie @seos2k @SheffieldTom @Robiris @Anatoly2004 @Bas99998 [user=536556]krøyer[/user] I've reverted back the software version on your watch to 1.3.255. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect.

@enderakay @dontedesco @tracyS @BCool @PCT_ZA @d_fens @rosemontjd @brucecoburg @kpo @JHrun @SvenDev @Charles9999 @ZeRoCriTiCaL @GBear I've put you back on the software version 1.7.60. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect. The battery life of the watch will be impacted if you use the phone notifications feature. (Before pairing the watch, make sure to remove it from the Bluetooth devices under your smartphone)

@rmgc We can't revert back the firmware version for Runner & Multisport watches (1st Gen). I would advise you to follow the steps in the public FAQ here to troubleshoot the pairing issues: Android/iOS

@RunVix If everything is working fine for you then there is no need to revert back the firmware version or make a factory reset.

Cheers, lampard
    lampard wrote:
    @Newcrossroadie @seos2k @SheffieldTom @Robiris @Anatoly2004 @Bas99998 [user=536556]krøyer[/user] I've reverted back the software version on your watch to 1.3.255. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect.

Cheers, lampard

hi

I get this error :

Cannot read property 'url' of undefined

when I try to make the registration
  • Anatoly2004Anatoly2004 Posts: 11 [Legendary Explorer]
    lampard wrote:

Cheers, lampard
    hi @lampard,
    why not set the version 1.3.255,writes 1.7.62
    lampard wrote:

Cheers, lampard

hi @lampard

sorry ...
    Nothing works ...
    please put me back on 1.7.62 where I after all could se the time of the day :confounded:
    Then I will hide me, until new version comes.
    Thanks for your help.
  • ClauidneClauidne Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi @lampard please downgrade my firmware as I cannot connect my watch to my phone after the recent forced update. I am using a Tomtom Spark 3 and its currrently on version 1.7.62
  • alejo1315peralejo1315per Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello everyone. I am new to this discussion and I need your help. I have a TOMTOM Runner3, when I bought it worked very well and synchronized with my phone without problem. After updating FW from 1.6.26 to 1.7.53, I lost the Bluetooth connection and could not recover it, even with new FW updates. [email protected] i'd appreciate if you can help me, I've tried everything support page indicates, factory reset, removed the Bluettoth device, updated FW, APP and software. If someone can help me or give a recommendation, I will be very grateful. Thanks for your help.
    lampard wrote:

Cheers, lampard
    hi @lampard,
    why not set the version 1.3.255,writes 1.7.62
    I tried several times to do a reset to factory settings,still the latest firmware. try to throw the firmware to 1.3.255
  • PCT_ZAPCT_ZA Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi @lampard, I have done as instructed and reset, It went from Version 1.7.62 to 1.7.60.

It now connects via BT to phone, Yay thanks.

As before when setting my goals it shows the TomTom hands and goes back to main menu. Is there a fix for that? I liked the function of getting notification when 10 000 steps are achieved.

Please assist further. A fantastic watch when it works.
  • MauricioYuMauricioYu Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Hi @lampard , can you rollback my Runner 3 to 1.6.26 ?

I’ve already tried 1.7.62, 1.7.60 and 1.7.53, but none of them connect to my iPhone.
  • vprokopecvprokopec Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    hey @lampard I have same problem like most of the people here - my Runner 3 arent able to pair with my Samsung S6, same issue with pin input. My current firmware version is 1.7.62. Can I kindly ask you for downgrade to version 1.7.60?

Thank you for your help!
  • BeniczekBeniczek Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same problem, can U anyone help mi with rollback to previous version? Thank you. [user=93]Jürgen[/user] or @lampard
  • kh74kh74 Posts: 8 [Master Explorer]
    Can I please revert back to original software for my spark 3 as i can't sync either. Thanks
  • bryancruz845bryancruz845 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard [user=93]Jürgen[/user], please can you rollback my sparkcardio+music firmware to 1.3.255, i'm trying to sync with IPhone SE with iOS 11.

greetings
    Hi @lampard I think I need to jump on the bandwagon as I can't sync this damn watch, can you revert me back to a previous version please? Thank-you in advance
    @lampard please can you roll back my spark 3 to a previous version, syncing issues with a htc one
    Cheers
  • anastacnanastacn Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello lampard, I have the same problem like most of the people here - my TomTom Watch 2 arent able to pair with my Iphone 7s. My current firmware version is 1.7.62. Can I kindly ask you for downgrade to a firmware that bluetooth is working probably version 1.7.60? That every one talks. thank you

Mod edit: Please do not post any personal information on a public forum!
  • PaddykoisPaddykois Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard would it please be possible to get a roll back as well?
  • dontedescodontedesco Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard thank you!!! That resolved my issue! The only thing that changed was the firmware; I'd done a factory reset while on 1.7.62, deleted and reinstalled the app, restarted watch and phone, etc, to no avail, but 1.7.60 firmware worked! And better yet, it reconnects after I disconnect too!!! I'm an IT guy, so I'm fairly certain I did a decent job on the previous steps, lol. Cheers!
  • Charles9999Charles9999 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard thanks a lot, it resolved the connection issue, I can now pair the watch to my phone.
    cheers
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,536 TomTom Moderator
    @Clauidne @vprokopec @bryancruz845 @anastacn @DougInNC @jakervanhe @niektijsenycle I've put you back on the software version 1.7.60. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect. The battery life of the watch will be impacted if you use the phone notifications feature. (Before pairing the watch, make sure to remove it from the Bluetooth devices under your smartphone)

@Anatoly2004 I've reverted back the software version on your watch to 1.3.255. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect.

@alejo1315per I've already sent you a PM regarding this, Please check your inbox.

@MauricioYu We don't have the version 1.6.26 available for rollback. The version 1.7.60 should do the trick if you remove the watch from the Bluetooth devices under your iOS device befoire pairing. I can see that you're using the 1.7.53 version, let me know if you wish to have the version 1.7.60 to try.

[user=536556]krøyer[/user] Sorry to hear that! I've put you back on 1.7.62 version, please connect your watch to the computer and the software will be offered.

@PCT_ZA Please see the user manual here to know more about setting the daily activity goals.

Cheers, lampard
    lampard wrote:

@Anatoly2004 I've reverted back the software version on your watch to 1.3.255. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect.

Cheers, lampard
    to update the firmware did it,will test. Thanks so much.
  • ushidushiushidushi Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Please can you rollback my spark 3 firmware to 1.3.255? Pairing is not working with 1.7.62. Thanks!
    lampard wrote:
    [user=536556]krøyer[/user] Sorry to hear that! I've put you back on 1.7.62 version, please connect your watch to the computer and the software will be offered.

Cheers, lampard

:thumbsup::thumbsup: I have a watch again :relaxed:
    thanks !!!