Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series - Page 34 — TomTom Community

Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

Comments

• NoihubNoihub Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    My name wasn't on the list by @lampard But i did try the steps factory reset and sync my watch again on computer and did new bluetooth sync on my phone. Now everything is back to normal
    Thank you @lampard
  • olobiegoloolobiegolo Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello, I bought new Tomtom Runner 3 Cardio GPS Watch. While trying to pair it with my iphone 6, the problem ocurred. Watch is new, so it immediately upgraded to newest version - 1.7.62. I cannot downgraded it on my own. As I read comments it seems that im not the only one having this issue. I tried factory reset few times, but it still upgraded to the newest version.

While trying to pair it - pin code on the watch is shown only for few seconds, and there is no place to type it one the phone.

Can you help me @lampard ?
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,535 TomTom Moderator
    [user=532226]fémur[/user] I've put you on the old version 1.3.255. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect.

@Chanrazy @poakwoods @ZanetteDup @footballrusty @damkid @SimonP82 @danielbln @Johanna10 @Lafras @pcjm I've reverted back the software version on your watch to 1.7.60 version. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect. The battery life of the watch will be impacted if you use the phone notifications feature. (Before pairing the watch, make sure to remove it from the Bluetooth devices under your smartphone)

@Ashton I've put you on the software version on your watch to 1.7.60 version. Please connect your watch to the computer, the software will be offered in Sports Connect.

@Certio Can you please PM me the email address to which you've linked your watch and I'll have a look at it?

Cheers, lampard
  • NicoSANicoSA Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Hi @lampard
    Could I please be included in the revert to the latest version without BT syncing issues.
    Updated to v 1.7.62 and have been having issues with syncing Runner 3 to Android smartphone.

Thanks
    Nico
  • olobiegoloolobiegolo Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you @lampard for quick response. It works fine now
  • NicoSANicoSA Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    lampard wrote:
    [user=532226]fémur[/user] I've put you on the old version 1.3.255. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect.

@Chanrazy @poakwoods @ZanetteDup @footballrusty @damkid @SimonP82 @danielbln @Johanna10 @Lafras @pcjm I've reverted back the software version on your watch to 1.7.60 version. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect. The battery life of the watch will be impacted if you use the phone notifications feature. (Before pairing the watch, make sure to remove it from the Bluetooth devices under your smartphone)

@Ashton I've put you on the software version on your watch to 1.7.60 version. Please connect your watch to the computer, the software will be offered in Sports Connect.

@Certio Can you please PM me the email address to which you've linked your watch and I'll have a look at it?

Cheers, lampard

Thank you @lampard
    Even though I was not tagged above, I ran the factory reset and it works fine now with v 1.7.60
  • bramkbramk Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Lampard, could you do the same for me please? Same problem, running on 1.7.63 now... no bleutooth connection, tried all suggested tips that are around
  • bramkbramk Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Sorry, I think I am on 1.17.62... havn"t got the watch with me now
  • HonzigHonzig Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello,
    Today I downloaded the update for my Runner 3 watch from Sports Connect, and then my phone app asked me to pair the phone with rthe watch again. But although the watch appears on the app screen, I can´t get to the point where i put in the PIN code, it only says "connecting" and meanwhile the pin code disappears from the watch. So I basically can´t sync it with my phone now. I tried resetting the watch to factory settings and unpairing it with the phone, but it did´nt help. Can I go back to the older software version? Thanks a lot
  • MarcirailMarcirail Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello,

I have the same BT pairing issue with my Spark 3, now under 1.7.62. Can you please provide me with the downgrade to 1.7.60 so I can try again?
  • simon102simon102 Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    I have the same BT pairing issue (Unable to key in pair code on phone) with my Spark 3 Music, now under 1.7.62. Can you please provide me with the downgrade to previous version so I can try again?

Can you also advise when the next release after 1.7.62 will be that fixes the Bluetooth pairing issue with Spark 3 Music?

Thanks
    Simon
  • martina_svobodovamartina_svobodova Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Dear @lampard, I would like to ask you to downgrade my Spark 3 Cardio from current 1.7.62 to 1.7.60 as I have pairing issues with my phone. Thank you very much in advance.
    Martina
  • ellwoodellwood Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Dear @lampard,

I would like to ask you to downgrade my Spark 3 Cardio from current 1.7.62 to 1.7.60 as I have pairing issues with my phone. Thank you very much in advance.

Andy
    I have managed to do a workaround. If I connect the Bluetooth headphones then when I try to pair with the phone using the app, I am able to key in the code and it connects and will sync. If I disconnect the headphones then the phone app loses connection to the watch. May leave it like this until the next firmware is released, assuming it will be. I'm using Spark 3 Music using 1.7.62.
  • yspedeyspede Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    @lampard I would like to go down on the firmware 1.7.60 I have issues with my battery time/android sync.

Would you recommend me going on the 1.3.255? if my battery last for 12 hours in standby mode (without sync)
  • wille099wille099 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    My runner 2 has not been pairing with my iPhone 6s tomtom app since the update to 1.7.53. I was hoping this last update would fix all these issues but unfortunately not.
    @lampard or someone else please downgrade my firmware to something that will work again. My girlfriend stayed on 1.3.255 at that is still working great, so please set me up for a downgrade as I'm unable to use this feature for months now.

Cheerz,
    Lesley
  • armandgenvalarmandgenval Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I cannot pair my TomTom Spark Cardio (v 1.7.62) with iPhone X (iOS 11.2.2.).

I did all the suggestions recommended on different topics:
    • factory reset of the watch
    • cleaned the watched from the BT list of the phone
    • uninstalled and re-installed the app
    Can anyone, please, help?

Thank you!
  • jhubber13jhubber13 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi @lampard,

Same BT issue as everyone else (Runner 3 and Iphone 7 iOS11.2.1. I've tried everything suggested - following the factory reset the TomTom Sports app on my MacBook doesn't even successfully connect to the watch so I now have no way of syncing my activities to anything. I emailed customer support but have had no response. I've had this watch for 1 week, really disappointed.

Please reset my software to 1.7.60.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,535 TomTom Moderator
    @Honzig @Marcirail @simon102 @martina_svobodova @ellwood @wille099 @armandgenval @jhubber13 I've reverted back the software version on your watch to 1.7.60 version. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect. The battery life of the watch will be impacted if you use the phone notifications feature. (Before pairing the watch, make sure to remove it from the Bluetooth devices under your smartphone)

@bramk Please check your PM!

@simon102 If you wish I can revert you back to the version 1.7.60 which is a workaround for the pairing issues with the watch and phone. The battery life of the watch will be impacted if you use the phone notifications feature. Let me know!

Cheers, lampard
  • yspedeyspede Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
  • fémurfémur Posts: 7 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard Thanks for the rollback which I didn’t apply yet. I think the latest working version I had was 1.7.60
    I don’t want to lose the fitness points features. Can you check and roll me back to this version instead of 1.3?
    Thank you very much
    Hi. Yes. Please can you revert to 1.7.60.
    Is there a planned update to 1.7.62 to fix the pairing issue?
    Thanks
  • wille099wille099 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Did a roll-back and pairing is working again. I'm on 1.7.60. Thanks a lot @lampard.

Cheerz,
    Lesley
  • mascjemascje Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    Since the last update my battery is quicky low battery. It uses half a battery a day... is there a solution for?
  • fordje1fordje1 Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    @lampard

Hello!
    Could it be you've missed my question from some days ago?
    No problem, I rephrase it gladly.

As so may, I Have the same issue about syncs my TT Runner Multisport watch with a Huawei P8 Lite, this is impossible.
    On a PC however it works perfect.
    Due to some upcoming holidays we are urgently looking for a fix to do the sync by the app.

Software version 1.8.52 is currently active
    I've tried roll-back, but when reset to facory build I keep stumpling over the same problem since te software version stays on 1.8.52.

We've tried the watch on a HTC smath phone and there we can get the sync working very easy!

Thanks
    Patrick