Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series - Page 32 — TomTom Community

Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

Comments

• SkeepySkeepy Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Please, downgrade my watch to 1.7.60
    It dosn’t work with iOS after .62 update
  • beast_from_the_eastbeast_from_the_east Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard
    Hello Can you roll back the firmware on my watch please, Its on 1.7.62, Same problem as everybody else I can't input pairing code. Thanks!
  • Smirre007Smirre007 Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    Hi Can my watch be downgraded as well please to 1.7.60. Please let me know if you require any details from me and will be good to once this problem is fixed in order to upgrade?
  • NoihubNoihub Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard
    Hello. Can you roll back the firmware on my watch too. It's on 1.7.62
    Same problem as everybody.

My watch : TomTom Runner spark music 2 / with 1.7.62
    My phone : iPhone 7plus
    My computer : mac os 10.13.2

I can't sync my watch with my phone and my computer. It only sync daily activities but not my running activity.
    please help
  • kittoilekakittoileka Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    hello there can i please get help for this problem i have with my spark+ music watch. last week i bought a spark 3 without music (i was unaware it didnt play music) but this watch worked perfectly. it tracked my heart rate and sleeping hours and steps just fine. i took it back and got the spark 3 with music. however now i cannot seem to connect to my phone (iphone 6s) the other one worked just fine i could connect and sync just fine. however with this one after going to the app on the phone to lets get started i select watch then the code for the watch pops up . i press that then on the watch it jumps back from searching for the phone to the settings menu. i have tried a number of times and sometimes i see the pin to put in the phone just partially before it jumps back to the settings menu. i have reset my watch and deleted the app on my phone and re-downloaded and forgotten the watch in the Bluetooth menu but nothing. someone help me please?
  • danny2156danny2156 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    lampard wrote:
    @Zayno @swiftTR @dennismeijer @Lukeb88 @Imanol182 @a11geo @bazzer007 I've reverted back the software version on your watch to 1.7.60 version. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect. The battery life of the watch will be impacted if you use the phone notifications feature. (Before pairing the watch, make sure to remove it from the Bluetooth devices under your smartphone)

@Robinm If you wish, I can put you on 1.7.60 version which is a workaround for the pairing issues and has all the latest features. But again, battery life will be impacted if you use the phone notifications feature. Let me know!
    @lampard Thanks, after rollback I was able to pair with my iPhone :-)
    Can you roll mine back please.....updated to 1.7.62 and it no longer syncs....please help!
  • Corro12Corro12 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    @lampard I have problems to conect my phone with my watch, Can you put my watch the version 1.7.53? Thanks
  • J.D.J.D. Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello TomTom,

I think I need the same revert the firmware like Karl.
    The Adventurer never syncs when needed.
    Please help me.

Best Regards
    Jarek
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,888 Moderator
    @Kristofh @Vassi @Tiago_Ribeiro @stephanR @Wikto0R @Ralph Gielkens @paulmcc @Christina123 @NatSt @bert.defreyne @danny2156 @JaLab @Jacket1983 @Skeepy I've reverted back the software version on your watch to 1.7.60 version. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect. The battery life of the watch will be impacted if you use the phone notifications feature. (Before pairing the watch, make sure to remove it from the Bluetooth devices under your smartphone)

@Alex68 @Lukeb88 Can you please try the troubleshooting steps in the link here to remove the watch from Bluetooth setting of your smartphone and try again? We only have issues with Huawei P8 or P8 Lite smartphones, let us know!

@highet I've put you on the old version 1.3.255. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect.

@BB_7477 I've put you on the old version 1.762. Please connect your watch to the computer, the software will be offered in Sports Connect.

@pintasm Can you please PM me the email address to which you've linked your watch and I'll have a look at it?

Cheers, lampard
  • Smirre007Smirre007 Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    @lampard

You seem to have missed me out, can you please revert back the software version on myr watch to 1.7.60 version as for all the others please.

Please let me know if not possible in my case.

Thanks
  • PlagPlag Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi,
    I updated soft to 1.7.62 and I cannot connect now to my phone (Samsung A5 2017, Android 7.0). I've read FAQ, touble shooting, and first of all I did it succesfully before, so I assume, I do it right way.

Please help.

Pawel
  • Christina123Christina123 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Many thanks Lampard! It worked and the synchronization with the mobile app is working again.
  • Jacket1983Jacket1983 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    lampard wrote:
    @Kristofh @Vassi @Tiago_Ribeiro @stephanR @Wikto0R @Ralph Gielkens @paulmcc @Christina123 @NatSt @bert.defreyne @danny2156 @JaLab @Jacket1983 @Skeepy I've reverted back the software version on your watch to 1.7.60 version. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect. The battery life of the watch will be impacted if you use the phone notifications feature. (Before pairing the watch, make sure to remove it from the Bluetooth devices under your smartphone)

@Alex68 @Lukeb88 Can you please try the troubleshooting steps in the link here to remove the watch from Bluetooth setting of your smartphone and try again? We only have issues with Huawei P8 or P8 Lite smartphones, let us know!

@highet I've put you on the old version 1.3.255. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect.

@BB_7477 I've put you on the old version 1.762. Please connect your watch to the computer, the software will be offered in Sports Connect.

@pintasm Can you please PM me the email address to which you've linked your watch and I'll have a look at it?

Cheers, lampard

Great now everything works fine!
  • kleber luciokleber lucio Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    lampard wrote:
    @Kristofh @[email protected][email protected]@[email protected] [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@Skeepy Voltei a versão do software no seu relógio para a versão 1.7.60. Conecte seu relógio ao computador e execute uma reinicialização de fábrica , o software será oferecido no Sports Connect. A duração da bateria do relógio será afetada se você usar o recurso de notificação do telefone. (Antes de emparelhar o relógio, certifique-se de removê-lo dos dispositivos Bluetooth no seu smartphone)@Vassi @Tiago_Ribeiro @stephanR @Wikto0R @Ralph Gielkens @paulmcc @Christina123 @NatSt @bert.defreyne @danny2156 @JaLab @Jacket1983 @Skeepy
    @Alex68 @Lukeb88 Você pode tentar as etapas de solução de problemas no link aqui para remover o relógio da configuração Bluetooth do seu smartphone e tentar novamente? Nós só temos problemas com os smartphones Huawei P8 ou P8 Lite, avise-nos!@Lukeb88
    @highet eu coloquei você na versão antiga 1.3.255. Conecte seu relógio ao computador e execute uma reinicialização de fábrica , o software será oferecido no Sports Connect.
    @BB_7477 Eu coloquei você na versão antiga 1.762. Conecte seu relógio ao computador, o software será oferecido no Sports Connect.
    @pintasm Você pode por favor PM me o endereço de email para o qual você tiver vinculado o seu relógio e eu vou ter um olhar para ele?
    Cheers, lampard
    Jacket1983 wrote:
    lampard wrote:
    @Kristofh @[email protected][email protected]@[email protected] [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@Skeepy Voltei a versão do software no seu relógio para a versão 1.7.60. Conecte seu relógio ao computador e execute uma reinicialização de fábrica , o software será oferecido no Sports Connect. A duração da bateria do relógio será afetada se você usar o recurso de notificação do telefone. (Antes de emparelhar o relógio, certifique-se de removê-lo dos dispositivos Bluetooth no seu smartphone)@Vassi @Tiago_Ribeiro @stephanR @Wikto0R @Ralph Gielkens @paulmcc @Christina123 @NatSt @bert.defreyne @danny2156 @JaLab @Jacket1983 @Skeepy
    @Alex68 @Lukeb88 Você pode tentar as etapas de solução de problemas no link aqui para remover o relógio da configuração Bluetooth do seu smartphone e tentar novamente? Nós só temos problemas com os smartphones Huawei P8 ou P8 Lite, avise-nos!@Lukeb88
    @highet eu coloquei você na versão antiga 1.3.255. Conecte seu relógio ao computador e execute uma reinicialização de fábrica , o software será oferecido no Sports Connect.
    @BB_7477 Eu coloquei você na versão antiga 1.762. Conecte seu relógio ao computador, o software será oferecido no Sports Connect.
    @pintasm Você pode por favor PM me o endereço de email para o qual você tiver vinculado o seu relógio e eu vou ter um olhar para ele?
    Cheers, lampard
    Ótimo agora, tudo funciona bem!

Could you revert to 1.7.60? thankful
  • paulmccpaulmcc Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    lampard wrote:

Cheers, lampard

@lampard what does this mean that the software will be offered? I've done two several resets, including reset in recovery mode, and it's still showing the 1.7.62.

Is there another step after the factory reset?
  • Alex68Alex68 Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    @lampard,

Restarting my iphone did the trick: watch and phone are now paired and sync is working.
    Thanks for the support.

Alex
  • mckennamckenna Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    Im unable to pair my watch and my phone. I unpaired them when i noticed my step count wasnt updating on the app. Now I cant see to repair them despite following all the advice given. It gives me a pin on the watch and sometimes (not always) I can put the pin into my phone however it still doesn't connect and the app says "oops there's something wrong"

What can I do without having to do a factory reset ideally.
  • stephanRstephanR Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard:
    Thanks for your quick response. I did a factory reset on my spark 3 and firmware version 1.7.60 was installed. After a new start of my phone the bluetooth pairing was successful!

Regards
    Stephan
  • Ocean55Ocean55 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi
    I thought the syncing issue would be resolved by now but obviously not!
    Could you please give me the option to factory reset so I can actually sync my watch with my phone.
    Also is there anyway to be contacted when new updates/fixes are available?

Many thanks
  • JardanJardan Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    lampard

Didn’t see my name in your update message but thought let’s give it a try.
    I have got the downgrade installed and everything works fine again!

Thanks, this made my day!
  • Funkyfin2000Funkyfin2000 Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    Hi, I can't get my phone to sync anymore, Ive done all the usual. Any chance I can get a roll back to 1.7.60 please.

My username is funkyfin2000
  • Swindle34Swindle34 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Lampard,

I just purchased a new IPhone X and am having the same syncing issue as everyone else. My Spark 3 Music was working fine with my IPhone 6 with the most current IOS. Can you please rollback the firmware on my account to so I can do a full reset? Thank you.

Swindle34
  • Charlie333Charlie333 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    Hello

I have had a look for answers to this question already so sorry if it's been covered.

My new Spark 3 watch I cannot pair with my Android device using the app. I get so far as the screen on my phone saying 'CONNECTING. Please wait we are connecting your device.' The watch provides the PIN I'm supposed to enter but the app never prompts me to do it. The watch then times out and the PIN goes away and takes me back to the menu. The phone just stays on the connecting screen.

I have followed all the advice about doing it in the right order and have even performed a factory reset.

I don't know if this is a fault with the app, the watch, or if I'm just not doing something right.

Any advice gratefully received...
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0