Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series - Page 22 — TomTom Community

Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,644
    Superusers
    mwasowicz wrote:
    Can you please make v1.7.62 available to me so I can see if it resolves all the issues of the previous versions.
    So far I have Bluetooth pairing issue with Huawei p8 lite.
    It is a staged rollout, being released in increments to allow them to monitor issues. They released to 5% this week and will continue this week and the week after if there are no major problems. Last I heard they are looking at the end of the month for full rollout. There is nothing you can do to make it come faster, we just have to wait our turn.

It will also not help you a this update does nothing for the pairing or battery issues, it is for back end server issues.
  • Arkhom_Arkhom_ Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi
    Can you please make v1.7.60 available to me? I have Bluetooth pairing issue for long time ago. I cannot wait for the new release.
  • icemacicemac Posts: 199 [Legendary Explorer]
    @Clopes

did You remove watch from phone BT settings ?

for me 1.7.60 resolve pairing and connectivity problem.

P.S.
    Maybe do watch factory reset (it will remove all datas from watch)

here You have infos
    http://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17393/~/resetting-your-watch
  • fab76fab76 Posts: 8 [Legendary Explorer]
    @VikramK @lampard
    Hi,

I've the same problem with 1.7.53... no sync

Could you enable me the 1.7.60 or 1.7.62?

Thanks
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,210 Moderator
    @NicolasGry88 @Arkhom_ @fab76 You can connect your watch and the software with the old Bluetooth stack (v1.7.60) will be offered in Sports Connect. The battery life of the watch will be impacted by this software version if you are using the phone notifications feature.

@ajsmithy Please connect your watch to PC and make a reset, the version 1.7.53 will be offered in Sports Connect.

[user=536556]krøyer[/user] With the version v1.7.60, the battery life of the watch will be impacted by this software version if you are using the phone notifications feature. Let me know if that's ok with you!

Cheers, lampard
  • fab76fab76 Posts: 8 [Legendary Explorer]
    thanks @lampard , the sync come back to life :)
  • NicolasGry88NicolasGry88 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you @lampard, same for me :)
  • krøyerkrøyer Posts: 12 [Apprentice Traveler]
    lampard wrote:
    [user=536556]krøyer[/user] With the version v1.7.60, the battery life of the watch will be impacted by this software version if you are using the phone notifications feature. Let me know if that's ok with you!

Cheers, lampard

it's ok with me if I get sms notifications :relaxed:
  • mwasowiczmwasowicz Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    Hi
    Can you please make v1.7.60 available to me?
  • LCY 0706LCY 0706 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi @lampard
    May I have v1.7.60 also? the syn prob also disturb me for a while.

Appreciated,
    Eric
  • EllaatjeEllaatje Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I loose the connection on my IPhone after a 5 seconds. I cannot get a stable blue tooth connection.What can I do? Buy a cable?
  • CeesveCeesve Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello,
    I have my runner today from my birthday.
    But i can't connect with bluetooth, my iPhone and my sons phone.
    Can you make 1.7.60 available for my?
    Thank you. :)
  • Andy69Andy69 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi,

may I also try out the Version 1.7.60 to try out, if my Pairing-Issues are solved after the update?

Kind Regards
    Andy
  • Rivadi_NLRivadi_NL Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Still no solution for the pairing issue after update to 1.7.62 here.
    I use a TomTom Runner 2 cardio and Android TomTom sports 10.0.0 build 5.31.
  • Bempa68Bempa68 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    have 1.7.53 and I can´t connect to either ios or android since upgrading.
    I do not get the option to update either when connected to computer.
    Battery drain. often completely empty before able to charge.
    (The connection cable is a poor device but that is old news.)
    I even had to make a second tomtom account to be able to login here...*
    I could not log in with my usual account, wrong password although I come from a page where I am logged in.
    This really embarrassing for such a large co.
  • AlaxtorAlaxtor Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    por favor me podrían poner en la versión anterior (Versión 1.6.26), no puedo emparejar con mi BQ Aquaris X
  • mwasowiczmwasowicz Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    @lampard
    After the update to 1.7.62, the connection problem remained. All steps from instructions have been taken. phone: Huawei p8 lite. Maybe version 1.7.60 can help solve this?
  • SomegrasSomegras Posts: 9 [Legendary Explorer]
    Someone told me to post here to get a revert. I have a Runner 2 Cardio + Music running on 1.7.53 and I am facing battery draining issues. I’d like to have them fixed until a stable build comes out.

Thanks!
  • Ruho7Ruho7 Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    After the update to 1.7.53 some weeks back, I have been unable to pair with my iPhone 4. A recent update to 1.7.62 also will not pair. Could I please have a downgrade to 1.6.26, or whatever version will work for me?
  • GSaundersGSaunders Posts: 7 [Legendary Explorer]
    I am extremely disappointed with the latest upgrade. This constant cutoff of the watch with the dead battery symbol on the watch face (even though the watch has plenty of charge) results in long periods of the watch not recording any data. After months of waiting for this to be corrected, this latest update makes the solution no closer from the user/customer (that would be me) perspective.

I have asked for a new watch for Christmas. It wasn't a TomTom.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,210 Moderator
    @Somegras [user=536556]krøyer[/user] @Ceesve @Andy69 @Ceesve @LCY 0706 : You can connect your watch and the software with the old Bluetooth stack (v1.7.60) will be offered in Sports Connect. The battery life of the watch will be impacted by this software version if you are using the phone notifications feature.

@Rivadi_NL @Ruho7 : Can you please follow the steps in the public FAQ here to remove your sports watch from phone’s list of paired Bluetooth:registered:️ devices?

@mwasowicz There is an ongoing issue with Huawei P8 or P8 Lite phone models which are not pairing with the Spark watches.Currently, there is no workaround for this and you need to use the PC/laptop to sync the activities for a time being. Rolling back to the old firmware will not help in this case.

@Bempa68 : Can you please PM me the email address to which you've linked your watch and I'll have a look at it?

Cheers, lampard
  • Rivadi_NLRivadi_NL Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    @lampard I followed the faq several times. Still no paring.
  • jsonjson Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I got the TomTom Runner 3 for my birthday but the watch doesn't connect with my phone. The phone detects the watch and the pincode appears on my watch but it doesn't appear on my phone. So I can't connect my watch to my phone.

On the tomtom website I see there is a update 1.7.62 available since december 15th. But when I connect my watch to my pc, it doesn't update.

Is there any fix to connect my phone to my watch?

Thank you!
  • krøyerkrøyer Posts: 12 [Apprentice Traveler]
    lampard wrote:
    @Somegras [user=536556]krøyer[/user] @Ceesve @Andy69 @Ceesve @LCY 0706 : You can connect your watch and the software with the old Bluetooth stack (v1.7.60) will be offered in Sports Connect. The battery life of the watch will be impacted by this software version if you are using the phone notifications feature.
    Cheers, lampard

hi again
    thank you for trying :relaxed:
    but I still get no sms notification ?
    so please set be back to 1.7.53 until a new software have with this function
    I dont want to lose battery life without this.
    br
    Krøyer
  • AshtonAshton Posts: 11 [Legendary Explorer]
    I was reverted to 1.3.255. Can I be upgraded to 1.7.62 ?
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0