Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series - Page 19 — TomTom Community

Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

Comments

• nix220872nix220872 Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    My runner 3 cardio & music will not sync to my i phone 5. It says on the watch & on my phones bluetooth that they are connected. I noticed yesterday on my phone that in the sports app that when I sync the box which shows that my runs & activities downloading as disappeared. I only bought my watch in September but at present it is very frustrating as none of my activities are syncing.
  • yeboalo1yeboalo1 Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Thanks all for the tipps.

@VikramK:
    how can I access the latest software version? I assume it is 1.7.60
    If possible can you have it available for me too?
    Thanks.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,158 Moderator
    @cava87,@Daaaaad,@LenaH,@Br1ITA and @yeboalo1

Firmware v1.7.60 now available for download, simply connect your watch to Sports connect application on your computer or laptop and install it:)

Regards
    Vikram
  • Michael FourieMichael Fourie Posts: 6 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Good Day VikramK, i connected my watch to my sports connect app on my computer this morning and my firmware is still version 1.7.53 and i STILL cant connect my watch to my IOS 11.2 using bluetooth. Can you upgrade me to 1.7.60 please and get in touch ASAP as its been over 2 months without being able to sync to my phone which is the main reason we all have these watches.
    @Vikram
    Yes, if the update fixes my problem.
    I will confirm as soon as I have the update installed
    Regards,
    Lorenz
    Hi Jurgen, as per my previous request, could you rather put me onto the new 1.7.60 version. I have only now seen some other comments that there is a BETA version going around that helps. So please IGNORE my previous comment about the roll back and rather just put me on the updated version 1.7.60 please. As always, thanks in advance.
  • sarahroguishsarahroguish Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi
    I'm having the same problem as everybody else. I got the watch last week as a birthday present. It synced twice and now won't sync or connect. I'm on 1.7.53 and it's a Spark 3. As soon as I got the watch and plugged it in, it downloaded the newest software. I'm tempted to send it back and get another brand.
    Sarah
  • nan0115nan0115 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @VikramK, i connected my watch(SPARK watch)to my sports connect app on my computer but my firmware is still version 1.7.53....Where to download firmware 1.7.60 ???
    @VikramK : as per my previous request, could you rather put me onto the new 1.7.60 version. I have only now seen some other comments that there is a BETA version going around that helps. So please IGNORE my previous comment about the roll back and rather just put me on the updated version 1.7.60 please. As always, thanks in advance.
    I have been on this morning to download the new 1.7.60 version and it was not available. I am thinking seriously about returning the watch and buying something else.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,158 Moderator
    @Michael Fourie, @sarahroguish, @nix220872, @nan0115

Firmware v1.7.60 should now be available for download in Sports connect application.

Thanks
    Vikram
    @VikramK Thank you very much, i will return to this forum once i have updated to give you feedback if it has helped. Most likely tomorrow as i am away from my home laptop right now. Thanks for the help again.
  • nan0115nan0115 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    i have been unable to connect my phone(SONY XZ1 android 8.0) to my watch after this update(v1.7.60).

Whe i try to pair device, the watch show the pins to enter but the phone apps is always in the "conneciton in progress" page.
  • cava87cava87 Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    @VikramK Thank you very much, I've updated my Tomtom adventurer to v.1.7.60 and now i can pair it with my phone (Iphone SE with iOS 11.2).
    Regards,
    Luca
    @VikramK my watch downloaded version 1.7.60 no problem at lunchtime, however it still is not syncing with my I phone. The tom tom sport app says I've done 468 steps at 730am this morning while my watch says I've completed over 13000 steps up to 1730pm. On my watch it says it's connected to my phone but just not syncing.
  • erkankasirgaerkankasirga Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    @VikramK, Can you make 1.7.60 available for me?
  • RunnerAlRunnerAl Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    @VikramK

This pairing/syncing issue seems to be a common thing. I to recently updated the watch (yesterday) to 1.7.53 and now can not sync. Tried Reset and now will not Pair with iPhone. I have tried to update the watch again today, but only 1.7.53 is available.

Can you make 1.7.60 available for me too?
    Well after installing 1.7.60 as a last resort I removed my watch from my phones Bluetooth & re installed it and hey presto it seems to be syncing.
  • Catman1789Catman1789 Posts: 12 [Outstanding Explorer]
    @VikramK Can you make 1.7.60 or 1.3.255 available for me too please?

I had requested and been reset to 1.3.255 and was happy with that, but last week was "upgraded" to 1.7.53. Why did this happen? I had hoped to stay on the version that was working best for me.
  • daiduongvo18daiduongvo18 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @Vik could you please make 1.7.60 available for me? Thanks a lot.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,385 Moderator
    @nan0115 Can you please follow the steps in the public FAQ here to remove your sports watch from phone’s list of paired Bluetooth® devices? Let us know the outcome!

@erkankasirga @daiduongvo18Are there any issues with your watch?The software version 1.7.60 is a workaround for the users suffering from the pairing issue.

@RunnerAl You can connect your watch and the software with the old Bluetooth stack (v1.7.60) will be offered in Sports Connect. The battery life of the watch will be impacted by this software version if you are using the phone notifications feature.

@Catman1789 I can see that the version 1.7.60 is already installed on your Spark watch.

Cheers, lampard
  • Br1ITABr1ITA Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    @VikramK installed and for now work. tnx!!!!
    @Vikram and all,
    I just installed the 1.7.60 version and it’s a breeze since then. I am loving my TomTom Adventure???
  • RunnerAlRunnerAl Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    Updated this morning to 1.7.60 & working now
    @VikramK The update worked for me ( 1.7.60 ) thank you very much for the quick assistance. Also a nice surprise on the new firmware, when my phone rings it also vibrates on my watch and shows the number calling on my watch. Awesome new feature.
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0