Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series - Page 16 — TomTom Community

Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

Comments

• Roger PowellRoger Powell Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    eXPerience wrote:
    It's working perfect for me. Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Manual synch. And the latest update is amazing
    OK
  • dsundsun Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard Thank you! I just updated via the desktop application and was able to sync on iOS (8 Plus).
  • Its more than 2 months since the release of 1.7.53.
    Is anyone working on a fix, if so what is the current status?
    Why is it taking so long ?
    I see there is a build Version 1.7.58 can you direct me to it please?
  • RainerHRainerH Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Unable to pair/sync after update to firmware v1.7.53 my RUNNER 3
  • DiegogbDiegogb Posts: 10 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Hi @lampard could you please offer me the same update (v1.7.60) thanks a lot in advance
  • dearlinneadearlinnea Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi @lampard! I have a TomTom Spark 3 with the software 1.7.53 that won't sync with my Iphone. Could you please offer me the update 1.7.60 to fix this problem? Thank you.
  • YasserbYasserb Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    @lampardthanks updated to new version and connectivity is working. No dropping of Bluetooth connectivity
  • trishtehtrishteh Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    @lampard, I have been using the Spark 3 (purchased a few months ago) on 1.7.53. Although I could get it to pair with my Moto G4 Plus after many tries, the syncing is a bit of a hit and miss.

Sometimes, the sync works when I open the app and hit the down button on the watch from the clock screen. Other times, nothing happens and the phone is just waiting. And other times, it starts syncing but stops after 30%. And the sync is really slow.

Would 1.7.60 solve my problems? I am willing to try it.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,000 Moderator
    @Forrestrun @Pthtltat @andy4000 @RainerH @Diegogb @[email protected] You can connect your watch and the software with the old Bluetooth stack (v1.7.60) will be offered in Sports Connect. The battery life of the watch will be impacted by this software version if you are using the phone notifications feature.

@hermanplas Are there any issues with your watch?The software version 1.7.60 is a workaround for the users suffering from the pairing issue.

@cwjsmithCan you please PM me the email address to which you've linked your watch and I'll have a look at it?

Cheers, lampard
  • hermanplashermanplas Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    @lampardDefinitely have the pairing issue with my iPhone 7
  • trishtehtrishteh Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    @lampard Thank you!
  • darkmousedarkmouse Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi @lampard I have a TomTom Spark / Runner 2 with the software 1.7.53 that won't sync with my iPhone 7 Plus. Could you please offer me the update 1.7.60, or downgrade to whatever version, to fix this problem? Thank you!

Side issue: I have tried to login to this forum with my original email address, but it said my email or password is wrong or my account is blocked. If that's true, why could I still login to my sport connect account with the same email address and password? I now have to register with a new email address to post this reply...
  • I’ve been trying to connect my watch (Runner 3 cardio) to the TomTom app on my iPhone SE. Whatever I try, it doesn’t connect. Abt insight would be greatly appreciated.
  • DiegogbDiegogb Posts: 10 [Outstanding Explorer]
    @lam thanks a lot version 1.7.60 is working great I did disable notifications to conserve battery but cellphone syncing of activities that is my main interest worked great.
  • ToctoberToctober Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Good Day

I have exactly the same problem. It sounds like I need the same update as everyone else. Please could you send it to me.

@lampard are you able to help please?
  • ShayVShayV Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    @lampard I have same problem, please my I have link to update 1.7.60?

Thanks
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,587 Moderator
    @ShayV & @Toctober - v1.7.60 available for download now.(Just connect the watch to Sports Connect)

Regards
    Vikram:)
    @hermanplas, you too:)

-Vikram
  • tgspencertgspencer Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Please can you enable 1.7.6 for me too please.
    Thanks
    tgspencer wrote:
    Please can you enable 1.7.6 for me too please.
    Thanks
    Done....
  • tgspencertgspencer Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks @VikramK, I updated the watch but am still unable to pair the watch to iPhone 7 with BT.
    @VikramK no sorry, I have tried this and the app is still not prompting for an update.
  • RainerHRainerH Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Good Day
    I have exactly the same problem.
    The provided information is not satisfying me.
    The watch was bought on the 6th of September 2017 and because of the problem facing I would like to return it.
    How does this work ? Can I return it through the shop where I bought it and claim the money from the shop?

@lampard are you able to help please
    VikramK wrote:
    @ShayV & @Toctober - v1.7.60 available for download now.(Just connect the watch to Sports Connect)

Regards
    Vikram:)
    @VikramK no sorry, I have tried this and the app is still not prompting for an update.
  • JoeK1973JoeK1973 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard Thanks, the update to 1.7.60 did the trick!
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0