Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series - Page 10 — TomTom Community

Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

Comments

• KuunlanKuunlan Posts: 6 [Master Traveler]
    Kuunlan wrote:
    Jürgen wrote:
    Godoy, Cidraque, Pascal,
    If you now do a factory reset you'll return to 1.3.255.

could you reroll me too please, having the same issue.

No need anymore, I contacted support and I got rerolled back to firmware 1.3.255

I'm able to sync with my phone now.
  • Rod WhiteRod White Posts: 10 [Legendary Explorer]
    Hi Jürgen,

I've started a support call to have this rolled back (171031-xxxxxxx) , however if you can roll me back to 1.3 faster please do so.

I've had this watch for 2 days (of pairing nightmare) and I need this resolved so that I can enjoy this watch, and restore TomToms reputation and not return the watch for a refund. Syncing to my phone (for alerts while running) is priority 1.

Mod edit: Please do not post any personal information on a public forum!
  • AdelenevrAdelenevr Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi. I am experiencing the same issue, neither my Iphone nor Android can connect to my runner3 after update. Any ideas how to resolve?
  • KCHanKCHan Posts: 14 [Master Explorer]
    hi Jurgen,

It seems my mobile apps got updated, i would like to give the new update another try, is it possible? i have asked u to roll me back to previous working one before in this very same chat.

hope it snot too much hassle, i think its a problem where the mobile apps version is not in sync with the watch firmware. but i need to confirm it.

CH
  • M. LarssonM. Larsson Posts: 12 [Master Explorer]
    Hi!

Jürgen helped med to roll back from 1.7.53 to 1.3.255. This was awhile ago, can someone update med what is happening. I would like to use the new cool features that comes with 1.7.53.. When is this possible?
  • Lourens86Lourens86 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Jürgen, please roll me back to 1.3.255 as well. This new update is terrible.
  • WiktorWiktor Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have the same problem as all of You, need to have an old version 1.3.255. Is it possible to do? New update makes that i can use and compare my phone with watch, even when i am restarting them. Regards.
  • WiktorWiktor Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Please roll me back to 1.3.255 version
  • DzedajDzedaj Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Jürgen
    Can you restore the previous version on my watch as well please? :?
  • DzedajDzedaj Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I got Huawei P8 (not lite) and i can't pair phone with watch ... please help me
  • ScupScup Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Hello Jurgen, could you also restore my account to the 1.3 firmware? Many thanks, hoping TT has a fix soon.
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,088 Community Manager
    Those of you who asked for a downgrade AND use the same email address for their watches as used here on the forum can now return to 1.3.255 with a factory reset.
  • nsmagtnsmagt Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Jurgen,

Since upgrading to 1.7, my device has trouble connecting to the app on IOS, as well as to my bluetooth headset. Never had issues before. Tried factory resets, app reinstall, etc. to no avail. Could you please revert me to the previous 1.3 firmware? Thanks.
    nsmagt wrote:
    Hi Jurgen,

Since upgrading to 1.7, my device has trouble connecting to the app on IOS, as well as to my bluetooth headset. Never had issues before. Tried factory resets, app reinstall, etc. to no avail. Could you please revert me to the previous 1.3 firmware? Thanks.
    Please send me a PM with the correct email address.
    nsmagt wrote:
    Hi Jurgen,

After a factory reset your watch will be back on 1.3.255.
  • ScupScup Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Thank you Jurgen! Rolling back to v1.3 firmware fixed connection issue!!
  • nsmagtnsmagt Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks! That fixed it!
  • jawadjawad Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi All,
    I want to reset my tomtom adventure watch to previous version as i have BT connections issues. Any ideas how to do it?
  • icemacicemac Posts: 199 [Legendary Explorer]
    hi jawad,

ask Jurgen, He can "connet" You to old firmware.

Cheers, Maciek
    jawad wrote:
    Hi All,
    I want to reset my tomtom adventure watch to previous version as i have BT connections issues. Any ideas how to do it?
    When you now factory reset your watch you will return to 1.3.255.
  • polabvideopolabvideo Posts: 9 [Master Explorer]
    Jürgen wrote:
    Those of you who asked for a downgrade AND use the same email address for their watches as used here on the forum can now return to 1.3.255 with a factory reset.

Hi Jürgen,
    I've been having the same issue since the last firmware update to the latest version 1.7.53. Could you revert me to the previous 1.3.255 version ? Note: my email of MySports account is different to the email in this form.
    Please tell me if you need the other email.
    Thank you.
    Paolo.
  • Kev1980Kev1980 Posts: 12 [Master Explorer]
    Hi Jürgen, I have been rolled back to 1.3.255 for a while now due to the sync problems. I have however recently had a similar problem with my sons fit bit surge not syncing with his phone. Just like with the tom tom the code disappears from the fit bit watch once entered and the phone continues to say connecting and nothing. The phone screen TIMES out and it never connected. I changed the screen time out to 2 minutes and it paired first time. It now pairs every time as long as the screen time out delay is long enough. I don't know if it is just a coincidence but if you use a similar software problem it may offer some resolution?
  • Colin.ohColin.oh Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Jürgen
    Can you roll my watch back as well please. The battery is dying after 24 hours
  • poniardponiard Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Jurgen,
    My spark3 after updating to 1.7.53 build doesn't pair to mobile app.
    Please roll back my watch to build 1.3.255.
    Thank you.
  • Nguyen QuangNguyen Quang Posts: 6 [Master Traveler]
    Dear Jurgen. Pls roll back my watch to the previous version 1.3.255. Many tks !