Western Europe Map on Blue&Me TomTom 2 LIVE — TomTom Community

Western Europe Map on Blue&Me TomTom 2 LIVE

T_RadfordT_Radford Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
Hi,

I have the Blue&Me 2 LIVE that came with a recently-purchased car. It had the Western Europe map, which was fine, but it hadn't been updated in quite some time. I got the GoConnect cable today, and was trying to update the map but was denied, no matter what I did, with the "NOT ENOUGH STORAGE SPACE" error. It gave me options to install a smaller map with the options between 3 maps, which I did. The problem is, none of the smaller versions; 1, 2, or 3, contain both Switzerland and France, and it won't let me install Map 1 and Map 3 in order to get both countries, even though there's enough space for both maps – 1 and 3. If I try to add Map 1, it replaces Map 3, and vice-versa. Is there a way to install Map 1 and Map 3?

What happened that made Western Europe too big for my device, when it was previously working fine? I see that there's a Central Europe map, but considering that I have over a year left on my subscription, there is no way I'm going to buy another map.

Thanks,
T.

Answers

• ZsoltZsolt Posts: 36,008
    Superusers
    Maybe there is not even a map available for sale either, as some of the devices are considered as End of Life. Try to delete some voices, maybe that would give enough space. Does that model have a micrdoSD slot? Can't recall, didn't have to deal with any for ages.