Caller ID not showing correctly for GO 620

ToonTownGuy
ToonTownGuy Registered Users Posts: 8
Master Explorer
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
After upgrading my phone and giving my old phone to my wife, when she calls me, my tomtom shows my name as the caller, not hers. She has a different SIM card and a different number (I kept the same number when I upgraded) but my phone is displaying the correct caller ID. She had even since upgraded to a different phone but it still won't show her as the caller, it does my name...
This is the only person it shows the caller ID for incorrectly, What can I do to fix this?
Tagged:

Answers

• fergussion
    fergussion Registered Users Posts: 284
    Supreme Pioneer
    No your upgraded phone have you saved her SIM number correctly associated with her name?
  • ToonTownGuy
    Master Explorer
    edited September 2019
    Saved her number where? On the tomtom device on her cell phone, or on the SIM card? Her name and number have not changed and she now has a new SIM on her brand new phone... But the caller ID on the tomtom go 620 still shows MY name when she calls or I call her through the tomtom... But my phone shows the correct caller ID on its display.
  • YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 20,785
    Superuser
    edited September 2019
    Hi
    @ToonTownGuy

Option (1)... Are both devices registered to the same Tomtom Account ??? (Same Email and Password both devices)
    Option (2)... Or does each device have it's own dedicated account ???

Maybe... If you are using Option (1) ???
    See... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1625164/#Comment_1625164

ATB YFM
  • ToonTownGuy
    Master Explorer
    Nope, her phone is in no wayconnected to me tomtom account, never installed any of the apps on her phone