TomTom 6200 pro hgv

Pete79
Pete79 Registered Users Posts: 10
Master Traveler
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Why has why Tom Tom started to take me over tower bridge in London which has an 18 ton limit.
I have it set up for a 26 ton truck ?
It’s only started doing this.

Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,815
    Hi @Pete79

Welcome to the community!

Is it something that you have observed after the recent map update, v10.35?

Regards
    Vikram
  • Pete79
    Master Traveler
    Yes it’s never done it before
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,815
    Thanks @Pete79

I would advise that you report this to the customer service with information like-

- The current route planning settings
    - Start and the end point of the planned route

Thank you,
    Vikram :)
  • surigopal_80
    surigopal_80 Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Traveler
    I was going from East London to South London and it took me through Tower Bridge. Very nervous when I saw the 18T. Have to wait and see whether I am going to get a penalty through my employersvcjv8ery49h.png
  • Pete79
    Master Traveler
    Seems like a lot of the weight limits are not working anymore ? Pretty bad for a hgv satnav
  • Patjepeeer
    Patjepeeer Registered Users Posts: 71
    Supreme Trailblazer
    It is the same for a lot of speed limits, in the Netherlands at lease. Something is somewhere wrong with the 10.35 release of the maps.
  • Gazibarev
    Gazibarev Registered Users Posts: 95
    Supreme Navigator
    Aince the last map update I have the same difficulties. Some unrestricted highways, such as the A98 from Rheinfelden Germany in the A5 direction, are now banned for trucks according to the new map ... but in fact there is no such ban.
  • Pete79
    Master Traveler
    When is the next map update
  • big
    big Posts: 1,712
    Superuser
    edited October 2019
    My understanding is the COUNTRY maps might not be affected, just the European map. If you are pretty much in one area perhaps try downloading the map for your specific country or area and see if that fixes it.

Unless there is a special release, the next full map won't be until late November or early December.
  • Pete79
    Master Traveler
    Can I downgrade my map to the previous one ?
  • big
    big Posts: 1,712
    Superuser
    There is no documented way to downgrade a map. Perhaps it could be made available to you by pushing a special download but I've never heard of that being done nor do I even know if it's possible. (Except for a couple of moderators, we're not TomTom people, just satnav owners like yourself.)