Bluetooth connectivity issues for Wi-Fi devices and iOS 13 - Page 23 — TomTom Community

Bluetooth connectivity issues for Wi-Fi devices and iOS 13

1171819202123»

Comments

• StromminoStrommino Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
    2 weeks have passed since the last app and firmware updates and nothing has changed
  • Nigel ANigel A Posts: 121 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    Took the bike out over Easter, put the 550 on and everything worked ! no fiddling around or anything ! Of course I could have dreamed it, 'cos by the end of the road (and I'm the last house in the road) it had packed up as usual. I really don't understand how you can get everything working, then the next min its all gone pear shaped again ! What a wast of space.
  • HarmvanveghelHarmvanveghel Posts: 25 [Master Explorer]
    the latest update for the ios mydrive app is working for me for 2 three hour drives, it still works, fingers crossed
    i receive messages and calls without a problem.
    iPhone 7 ios 14 and tomtom 550
  • aliasGEBaliasGEB Posts: 40 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    Hope you are right.... any other ones with the same feeling?? due to nothing change for 18 months I am not so sure on it. Needs for further confirmation
    on Facebook I read about people who, even with the latest update for iOS, nothing has changed ... I can't try anymore because I sold my rider and got Garmin zumo xt!
    edited April 17
    Yes it is.. but we are talking on App update release last days... due to it is clearly a software issue and not hardware ones.
    let see if others have solved-- or not with last Mydriive app

Lamps
  • Nigel ANigel A Posts: 121 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    Tried mine out, yet again, no change. Can get traffic but no phone / messaging. iphone SE and rider 550
    that's sound more realistic!!!! It is clear that TT is not able to solve any software issue!!!
    thanks
    but why? yet garmin with his zumo xt everything works perfectly on my iPhone 6s with 14.4.2...
    but who hired the Tomtom developers? but will they at least read us?
    haven't they sent them away yet? they also turned off phone support ....
  • Luigimita82Luigimita82 Posts: 17 [Outstanding Explorer]
    edited April 18
    Nigel A wrote: »
    Tried mine out, yet again, no change. Can get traffic but no phone / messaging. iphone SE and rider 550

the same for me with Rider 550 and iPhone 12 Pro Max (iOS 14.4.2)....I have no more hope
  • Kunoro14Kunoro14 Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    vomit in disgust of this product