I have the same issue. I had the watch untouched on a table for 1 week and then this happened. I read here same thing happened to somebody too after a period of non-active time. It seems the watch does not like not doing any sports
- Factory reset did not solve (a bit clearer for some hours maybe)
- Getting worse and worse as time goes (some days)
- No solution or recommendation found on the internet
- A replacement guide here: https://www.ifixit.com/Device/TomTom_Runner but no one knows where to buy the parts...
- This pic shows the best condition right after a factory reset.