Lost all my maps on GO 5200, can't download any maps on the list — TomTom Community

Lost all my maps on GO 5200, can't download any maps on the list

Jabba46Jabba46 Posts: 7 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited September 11 in MyDrive Connect
Lost all maps, will not download anything, Cannot get in MyDrive either, Will never buy a TOM TOM again. Every update is a hassle

Answers

• Tricky_DTricky_D Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Yup, same for me. Great devices, stinky software.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,109 TomTom Moderator
    Hi there,

Welcome to the Community!

@Jabba46 I see that you already have the UK and USA map installed on your device. The other map downloads were failed due to the low space on the internal memory of the device, the current available space is approx 5.9 GB so you might want to install the maps one by one after looking at their sizes.

@Tricky_D Your earlier EU map downloads failed due to the low space on the device and now you've the map zone installed. Please note that out 8 GB of internal memory, the device only allocates 6.9 GB for map and other content to install on it, the rest is reserved.

Whenever more than 1 updates are offered by MyDrive, we always advise to update these 1 at a time, not all together. Even if the download or installation appears to stop or freeze, keep it connected for 4 hours, then check if the download has been completed.

Please let us know if there's anything else!

Regards, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!