Bandit action camera does not start — TomTom Community

Bandit action camera does not start

mvanhoof7mvanhoof7 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited September 12 in TomTom Bandit Action Camera
I have had a new camera for a while, but had not used it yet. Yesterday I charged and started it up for the first time, but unfortunately I can't get it moving. I just got a picture where I could change the language. I fully charged it, the battery now shows four green lights, so that it is fully charged. But unfortunately I don't get any movement in it anymore. How do I solve this ????

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,097 TomTom Moderator
    edited September 12
    Hi @mvanhoof7

Sorry for my late reply! Are you using the latest software version on your Bandit Camera? This can be downloaded by using the Bandit App/ Studio software. Since the screen on camera in not responsive, please use the desktop studio software to update, see here: Updating your camera software

Regards, lampard

Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

• wellyftwwellyftw Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
    lampard wrote: »
    Hi @mvanhoof7

Sorry for my late reply! Are you using the latest software version on your Bandit Camera? This can be downloaded by using the Bandit App/ Studio software. Since the screen on camera in not responsive, please use the desktop studio software to update, see here: Updating your camera software

Regards, lampard

How about getting the issue with the Bandit not connecting to Android phones unless mobile data is turned off? Can you let us know if that fix is in the works? Thank you!
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,769 Superusers
    wellyftw wrote: »
    lampard wrote: »
    Hi @mvanhoof7

Regards, lampard

How about getting the issue with the Bandit not connecting to Android phones unless mobile data is turned off? Can you let us know if that fix is in the works? Thank you!

There are no fixes coming, The Bandit was discontinued years ago and TT Sports went out of business altogether almost two years ago, ceasing all production and development. They are dead products.