Where to find Via130/135? — TomTom Community

Where to find Via130/135?

I want to ask a question about my Via135 on the forum but when I click on navigation devices there are no via models listed just Vio models how do I get advice about Via models

Best Answer

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,423
    Superuser
    Hi @rumandcoke

What do you want to know?

Doug
  • rumandcokerumandcoke Posts: 7 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I would like to ask a question about my wifes Via 135 but seem unable to find it on the forums.Do you know how I do that.I am sure I went onto the forum a few years back but cannot remember and any help would be much appreciated.Thanks
    Sorry to be a bit of a pain but when I sign in how do I then get to the forum page to ask my question.
    I have just been to the following site https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/categories/ask-a-question.I clicked on support then navigation devices then car then tom tom via and then tom tom via 130/135 but how do I ask any questions as this does not look like the forum site.Have I gone to the wrong site.Thanks again
    There appears to be something wrong with that link which I think is the letter i at the end.The following should be correct.

www.discussions.tomtom.com
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,423
    Superuser
    edited September 2019
    Hi @rumandcoke

Just ask your question here and we will see if we can answer it and if not try to point you on the right direction.

This is a TomTom customer based forum hosted by TT with a handful of TT employees we can call upon to help if needed.

Doug
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,770
    Superusers
    Hi
    @rumandcoke

Scroll up to the top right of this Page
    Under the Page Header you'll see....

8wf2ba240u5x.jpg
    ATB YFM