Import on iPhone with MyDrive doesn't work

erwinmanerwinman Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
a solution ?

Answers

• fergussionfergussion Posts: 64 [Outstanding Explorer]
    edited September 5
    import what? Nothing mentioned in the features

From the play store-

Choose the best route to take before you get in the car. Set up your personal traffic checker for any delays on your commute and see where traffic is right now. Optionally share your destination with a TomTom sat nav* for navigation through traffic.

BENEFITS:
    >> Know before you go: We're passionate about traffic so you don't need to be. Get highly accurate traffic information, in real-time.
    >> Set your personal traffic checker: Want to know about traffic on your commute? Get reports before you go in case of delays on the way.
    >> Set your destination and sync it with your sat-nav*: Set where you're going using phone contacts, saved favourites, a tap on the map, or just type it in. Then send it to your sat nav* and it will guide you through traffic.
    >> Make your map personal: Easily add and manage your home, work and other favourite destinations.
    If you find my advise helpful, kindly mark my post as answer.Best!
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 2,965 Superuser
    edited September 5
    Hi @erwinman

Do you mean that you cannot create a Route in MyDive and send or sync to your IOS mobile app.

Whilst the option is available between MyDrive and the Android App it is not with the IOS App. Clearly this suggests that TomTom are happy to have the facility but maybe the problem is getting Apple to allow it as they dictate what can and cannot be done in an App on their platform

I can create a Route in MyDrive on my Apple phone and it is received by my PND’s okay.

Doug