User Manual for MyDrive — TomTom Community

User Manual for MyDrive

ctwistctwist Posts: 15 [Master Traveler]
Is a manual for MyDrive available? I have searched for it, but I can't find anything.

Best Answers

• ctwistctwist Posts: 15 [Master Traveler]
    edited September 4 Accepted Answer
    Yes I was referring to the route planner.

I had seen the video, but I was looking for some in-depth documentation, especially concerning routes with multiple waypoints. I have created such a route, but I suspect that I was not always using the simplest techniques.

I have some suggestions for improvements. Before posting these, I wanted to review the manual to ensure that I have not overlooked anything.

Anyway, at least I know that I am not missing any documentation, so I will press on without it.

Edit: I have a Rider 450.

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,991 TomTom Moderator
    edited September 4
    Hi @ctwist

Do you mean MyDrive route planner website? or MyDrive Connect(support application)?

No user guides for any of these two but we have a how-to video for the MyDrive Route Planner website

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
    edited September 4 Accepted Answer
    Yes I was referring to the route planner.

I had seen the video, but I was looking for some in-depth documentation, especially concerning routes with multiple waypoints. I have created such a route, but I suspect that I was not always using the simplest techniques.

I have some suggestions for improvements. Before posting these, I wanted to review the manual to ensure that I have not overlooked anything.

Anyway, at least I know that I am not missing any documentation, so I will press on without it.

Edit: I have a Rider 450.
    Yes I did see your detailed technique elsewhere in the forum.

As I mentioned, I will have some suggestions for improvements, but I will create another thread for this.

BTW As you probably noticed, I accidentally marked my post as the accepted answer. Can an administrator undo this?