No map updates anymore since 2.0.1 on iphone XS Max — TomTom Community

No map updates anymore since 2.0.1 on iphone XS Max

Normally I get once a week an update for my Netherlands, Germany and Belgium maps. Since 3 weeks already I have not received any update anymore. So I removed the complete app, reinstalled and downloaded all the maps again. But after a week I still don't get map updates...

Also shut down phone and reboot again.

Anyone can give me some information on when they received their last updates ? Or give me a tip to automatic get updates again ?

Comments

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,138
    Superuser
    Hi @Carrera911

When TT announced the new maps 10.35 were now available for the PND units he mentioned that there was a problem re the Go Navigator maps.

He said they would not be doing the usual weekly update as usual and that they anticipate issuing the 10.35 version for the IOS app today. It does not appear to have happened yet but this would explain why you have not had the usual weekly updates.

Doug
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,590
    Community Manager
    Let me add to this:

Other than the GO Mobile app, quarterly map updates for the GO Navigation app follow a different cycle than PNDs. Also the version numbering is different.

The quarterly map update is being worked on at the moment.
    Community Manager
    The quarterly map updates should now be offered.

Only the updates to North America maps are not available yet.
    Community Manager
    Weekly map updates are offered now.

Only the updates to North America maps are still being worked on.
    Community Manager
    The quarterly map updates for North America maps are now available as well. This means that as of next week you will also receive weekly updates for these maps.