Server Busy in MyDrive Connect — TomTom Community

Server Busy in MyDrive Connect

messcarmesscar Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
edited August 29 in MyDrive Connect
I have tried to update my TomTom Via135 and just get Server Busy for the past 2 days

Best Answers

Answers

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,106 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @messcar

Can you please try again and check for the updates in MyDrive Connect by following the steps below?
    • If your navigation device is connected to the computer, disconnect it.
    • Right click the MyDrive Connect icon in the Windows notification area or Apple menu bar and then select Cogwheel > Settings.
    • Select the tab Downloads.
    • Click Empty download folder.
    • Click Save settings.
    • Restart MyDrive Connect to check for the updates.Click the MyDrive Connect icon in the Windows notification area or Apple menu bar and then click Quit> Start MyDrive Connect.
    Hope this helps!

Regards, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

• messcarmesscar Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    Thanks for your reply I removed the TomTom My Drive Connect from my computer, and then re installed the soft ware and this cleared the problem it is now in the process of installing the latest maps to my Via135 sat nav.
    Thanks for your help your suggestions did the trick now updated.
  • Jan_75_123Jan_75_123 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    I re-installed MyDrive, However still having the problem that the server is busy.
    MyDrive also corrupted my navigation system, since it removed the complete map.
    result: No map on my device and MyDrive also not working anymore.
    :'( :'(
  • Jan_75_123Jan_75_123 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    fergussion wrote: »
    @messcar

Log out, uninstall the application and download a new version from their website.

I did so, but without result.
    Did you make sure that the download folder had been cleared. accessed via "Settings" "Downloads", "Empty Download Folder"