New maps v10.35 available for download - Page 3 — TomTom Community

New maps v10.35 available for download

13»

Comments

• bwichersbwichers Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    And when will come the update for android GO mobile?
  • tonixxxtonixxx Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Anyone who already has update 1035 on tom tom go? Only 1030 appears to me. Did we pay for this?
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 2,939 Superuser
    Hi @tonixxx

Depends on the model and the Map update arrangements for it?

Doug
  • tonixxxtonixxx Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I want the 1035 from Iberia. When the maps are updated they are all in version 1035 or just a few maps.
  • NavigasNavigas Posts: 11 [Legendary Explorer]
    edited September 12
    Hi @lampard,
    Can anyone from TomTom explain WHY MISSING NEXT ANNOUNCED MAPS UPDATE v10.35 for the GO Mobile Android app. When we pay, TomTom requires strict adherence to timing. And now, we're waiting, waiting ... By when?
    The promise must be fulfilled. Or don't make any promises.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,097 TomTom Moderator
    Hi there,

Regarding the map release (v10.35) for Go Mobile App (Android), we're still facing some issues with it and unfortunately, I have no further information at the moment.

I'll keep you guys posted here!

Thanks, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

• pernodqueenpernodqueen Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi all, I got an email saying my map update is ready to download and for the life of me I cannot get through to do that! Says Servers are busy, retry, which I have now done 6 times, then I turned everything off (as suggested) and retried another 3 times! Whats happening please?
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 2,939 Superuser
    Hi @pernodqueen

Try the following to see if that resolve your problem.

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1669831/#Comment_1669831

Doug