Want Europe map not Australian map — TomTom Community

Want Europe map not Australian map

MaryWilliamsMaryWilliams Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
I have bought a TomTom GO 620 today in Australia. When i set it up, it automatically downloaded Austalian maps. I bought the device to travel to Europe later this year and wanted Europe maps downloaded, not Australian maps. How do i delete the Australian maps and download the Europe map

Best Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,452
    Superusers
    edited August 2019 Accepted Answer
    Hi
    @MaryWilliams

Tap 4Dot (.... Menu) --> Setting --> Maps --> Add a Map....
    If the Europe Map is not in the list of maps....
    On Monday @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators can check your Account and if required activate the World Maps for Download

You shouldn't need to delete the OZ Map....
    Your GO 620 has 16GB of on-board Memory the OZ Map is 0.572GB, Oceania is 0.674GB and the Full Europe Map is 9.13GB

See Option (2) in my Second Post If Wi-Fi is not available or your Wi-Fi is slow/unstable/unreliable.....

ATB YFM

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,452
    Superusers
    edited August 2019 Accepted Answer
    Hi
    @MaryWilliams

Tap 4Dot (.... Menu) --> Setting --> Maps --> Add a Map....
    If the Europe Map is not in the list of maps....
    On Monday @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators can check your Account and if required activate the World Maps for Download

You shouldn't need to delete the OZ Map....
    Your GO 620 has 16GB of on-board Memory the OZ Map is 0.572GB, Oceania is 0.674GB and the Full Europe Map is 9.13GB

See Option (2) in my Second Post If Wi-Fi is not available or your Wi-Fi is slow/unstable/unreliable.....

ATB YFM
  • MaryWilliamsMaryWilliams Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks for your help - i just found all the maps about 2 minutes ago (blundering around and pressing buttons!!!) and i do have access to the World Maps. Many thanks for getting back to me - i appreciate it.
  • MaryWilliamsMaryWilliams Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks for you help and suggestions