Which replacement band for multisport — TomTom Community

Which replacement band for multisport

royhumroyhum Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
edited August 22 in Runner & Multi-Sport
I have a multi-sport purchased in 2017 (red and white band, serial HExxxxCxxxxx) and need a replacement band (strap). There's a lot advertised for TomTom on eBay but they don't look identical to my original one (with the 3 hole clasp). Is there a way to tell if the current bands for Runner 2 / Spark 3 watches will fit my multi-sport ?
Thanks

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,770 Superusers
    All units in the Spark/Runner lineup (Spark, Spark 3, Runner2, Runner3 and Adventurer) are identical and all the straps are interchangeable. The only straps that will not fit are the ones for the original Runner1 and MultiSport, for those you must find an original band.
  • royhumroyhum Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Thanks tfarabaugh,
    Is there any way to tell if mine is an original MultiSport?
    I tried looking up the serial number but most TomTom sites don't list the HE prefix and the only one that did simply said it was a "HE">Multi-Sport, MySports Connect
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,770 Superusers
    HE is an original MultiSport which was discontinued several years ago, long before TT Sports itself went out of business. I am not sure how many straps are even left for them on the market. You will need to scour secondary sites like eBay and see what you can find as TT no longer sells them. Sadly, you may be out of luck and it is time for a new watch from a new brand still in business.
  • royhumroyhum Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    OK Thanks. At least I know now not to buy the straps for the Runner 2, Spark, etc.
    I have found some ads on eBay for Runner Cardio 1 / Multisport so I might try one of those.