[Feature request] Download (partial) maps — TomTom Community

[Feature request] Download (partial) maps

RCoenenRCoenen Posts: 23 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
Since the last update it is possible to download smaller maps, for example only the north of Germany. This is a nice addition to the iPhone app, especially since the iPhone cannot be expanded with a memory card.

However, I would still like to be able to download entire countries with 1 click. At the moment you have to click on multiple maps if you want to cover an entire country.

Updating is also a hassle because every map has to be updated separately. An "update all" button would solve this problem.

Best Answer

• JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,568
    Community Manager
    Accepted Answer
    An Update all button is being worked on. This in response to feedback such as yours that we have received from users.

Thanks! :)

Answers

Community Manager
    Accepted Answer
    An Update all button is being worked on. This in response to feedback such as yours that we have received from users.

• RCoenenRCoenen Posts: 23 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    Jürgen wrote: »

Are you also working on the possibility of being able to download full maps again instead of just a part? Or maybe a simple select button that will let you pick multiple maps to download at once.
    Community Manager
    That I'm afraid I don't know.