I bought a new Satnav on 30th June from Argos which had offer of a free instant camera.

Linray
Linray Registered Users Posts: 4
Master Traveler
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Nothing in packaging on how to claim it. We were going away for six weeks on the following day so only just returned to UK anyone know how to claim it.

Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,758
    edited August 2019
    Hi @Linray

Just reviewed your account and wanted to confirm that all services are auto activated when you linked the device to your email.

When you connect the device to a WiFi internet connection you will see the updates for speed cameras offered(Twice in a week- Tuesday and Thursday)

Regards
    Vikram :)
  • Linray
    Linray Registered Users Posts: 4
    Master Traveler
    No. The offer was for a free instant camera. I can't remember the brand
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,758
    edited August 2019
    Hi Linray

What exactly do you mean by free instant camera?

Do you have a link to the website or a document where this is mentioned?

Regards
    Vikram
  • YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 20,804
    Superuser
    edited August 2019
    Hi
    @Linray
    Linray wrote: »
    Nothing in packaging on how to claim it. We were going away for six weeks on the following day so only just returned to UK anyone know how to claim it.
    I guess you go to your nearest Argos Outlet and discuss the offer with them
    To me it looks like Argos have put together a SatNav + Instant Camera for a promotional deal....

ATB YFM
  • Ekman
    Ekman Staff Posts: 128 Staff
    Hi there @Linray ,
    TomTom was running a promotion with certain navigation devices where you could get an Instax mini camera through the promotion page. To claim this one needed to submit your information through the campaign page online within two weeks of purchasing the device, and the campaign was running until the 31st of July, so it looks like it's no longer possible to request a camera in conjunction with this.
    I've only seen the online parts myself, I'm not sure how the information was presented at physical retailers, so it might be good to check with Argos regarding the information and if they have any suggestions there.
    All the best,