I'm disappointed — TomTom Community

I'm disappointed

I'm disappointed with the lack of technical support. TomTom only thinks about selling watches, but not supporting their clients. I bought a Runners 3, and with 16 months of use, it's battery won't last a day. They only offered a 50% discount promo to buy another watch, but not even an address I could send and repair my watch. I'm completely disappointed. Won't recommend this brand.

Comments

• Trish_j_1969Trish_j_1969 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I am very disappointed in the strap. Already on my 3th strap and broken again. No response from TomTom... but an order link
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,734
    Superusers
    edited August 2019
    Dyonjr wrote: »
    I'm disappointed with the lack of technical support. TomTom only thinks about selling watches, but not supporting their clients. I bought a Runners 3, and with 16 months of use, it's battery won't last a day. They only offered a 50% discount promo to buy another watch, but not even an address I could send and repair my watch. I'm completely disappointed. Won't recommend this brand.

TomTom Sports went out of business almost 2 year ago (before you bought your watch) so you bought a dead product. Production and development stopped almost two years ago and support has been drastically curtailed. Do not buy another one, it is dead inventory. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us (only available after hours) or Chat (only available in business hours in India). There is no longer phone support available for the sports lineup.