Fitness point won´t register — TomTom Community

Fitness point won´t register

RunnersHighRunnersHigh Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hi! When I sync my watch it syncs all the activities with the right fitness points but doesn´t update in the https://mysports.tomtom.com/app/fitscore/ . But if you click on an "inactive" day, it shows your workouts along with the right score. Really annoying since it won´t keep track in Vo2 max and only half of the workouts count. Anyone with the same problem?

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,729
    Superusers
    I have not heard anyone mention this but since TT Sports went out of business almost 2 years ago there are not many people left on these forums. You may be able to fix it for your watch by following these steps (make sure you have installed the latest version of Connect if prompted):

1) Plug the watch into the computer and in Sports Connect, click the Gear Icon
    2) Press CTRL (Windows) or CMD (MAC) on your keyboard while you hover your mouse over the reset button.
    3) You'll see the reset button turns into a "Turn Off" button.
    4) Click it, disconnect the watch and the screen will go dead.
    5) Reconnect the watch and it will wake up and it should now update as usual.
  • RunnersHighRunnersHigh Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    tfarabaugh wrote: »
    I have not heard anyone mention this but since TT Sports went out of business almost 2 years ago there are not many people left on these forums. You may be able to fix it for your watch by following these steps (make sure you have installed the latest version of Connect if prompted):

1) Plug the watch into the computer and in Sports Connect, click the Gear Icon
    2) Press CTRL (Windows) or CMD (MAC) on your keyboard while you hover your mouse over the reset button.
    3) You'll see the reset button turns into a "Turn Off" button.
    4) Click it, disconnect the watch and the screen will go dead.
    5) Reconnect the watch and it will wake up and it should now update as usual.

Thanks for that tip, could come in useful in the future. Unfortunatly it didn't help in this matter though:( Any other suggestions?
    tw18ppyji6ks.png
  • RunnersHighRunnersHigh Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Just noticed that thuesday counts but it's the wrong numers..y87kiv1regw2.png
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,729
    Superusers
    ]

Thanks for that tip, could come in useful in the future. Unfortunatly it didn't help in this matter though:( Any other suggestions?

That is about it, if that or a full factory reset don't help I don't know what to tell you. You can try contacting support but they will probably tell you to try the same things. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us (only available after hours) or Chat (only available in business hours in India). There is no longer phone support available for the sports lineup.