Is Homer simpsons voice available for the go 6200

I used to have homer as my voice which I paid good money for on my old device which I no longer own due to it being obsolete. I just wanted to know it if is now available for the 6200 go device. I Miss Homer, please help

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,787 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @Stevie75

Welcome to the community!

Could you send me the serial number of the device through a PM please?

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
    Hi @Stevie75

Thanks for sending the serial number.

Voice has been activated for your device, it should be offered for download when the device is connected to a WiFi internet connection.

oh.. btw.. Nice profile pic. =)

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
  • Stevie75Stevie75 Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Hi Vikram thank you for your quick response I'm having trouble with the voice you have sent me it finally downloaded but it took a very long time also I get an error message when I try to select the voice on my device. (This voice is not fully compatible with current units) (miles/feet) please advise. P.S i also like your profile pic what artist is that
  • Stevie75Stevie75 Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Also with my last device, there was a lot of paid voices to choose from but where do I go now to access those other than on the tomtom website
    Hi Stevie,

I have activated a different version try to download and activate that one.

With regards to the premium voices some of them have been removed considering the market of it.

My profile pic I am not sure about the artist =) , but I liked it so I kept it.

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!