Sign in problem with Sports website

JoeyFerryJoeyFerry Posts: 10 [Master Explorer]
I can't sign in to My Sport. Nothing happen when I try. If I click "forgot password" and provide my emailadress the following pops-up: TOMTOM SPORTS IS CURRENTLY DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE.

It has been like this for a couple of days now...

Further, My runs no longer sync to My Nike+ account.

The app (TomTom/Android) still works fine.

Any information about this issue?

Best Answer

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,724 Superusers
    It loads for me. Have you tried clearing your browser cache or trying a different browser?
  • JoeyFerryJoeyFerry Posts: 10 [Master Explorer]
    edited August 12
    I have tried with different mobile devices, different PC's and different browsers. But the problem remains, I can not log in to My Sports webservices.

And my TomTom-runs still don't sync with my Nike+ account (lates upload was 29 july).
    tfarabaugh wrote: »
    Contact support as it sounds like a login credentials issue. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us (only available after hours) or Chat (only available in business hours in India). There is no longer phone support available for the sports lineup.

Thank you so much for your efforts tfarabaugh!

I have sent a ticket to TomTom-support like you suggested.

But things became even stranger… I got an auto reply from them saying that they are not able to answer, because my email-address don´t belong to a TomTom-account…

n4ie6ekzqlgv.png

I checked my mailbox and I have a lot of mails earlier sent from TomTom, including information from them related to my account. So, my account is for sure connected to the specified email-address.

I also tried to log in to My Sports App using another Android device (just to test), but without success. Luckily, I´m still online via the App on my own mobile phone and synchronising from the watch works perfectly. But I really miss the synchronisation from TomTom to my Nike+ account (which I have been using since year 2012).

I guess I just must wait and see if they can sort this out ;-)

Good News!

My log-in problems are now solved! :)

I will keep an eye on my Nike+ account and see if my missing runs will show up, I really hope so.

Best Regards

Joey Ferry
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,724 Superusers
    JoeyFerry wrote: »
    Good News!

I will keep an eye on my Nike+ account and see if my missing runs will show up, I really hope so.

Best Regards

Joey Ferry

Did you have to reset the link to the Nike account? If so, it is unlikely old runs will show up, it will likely only be go forward, but you never know..
    tfarabaugh wrote: »
    JoeyFerry wrote: »
    Good News!

Best Regards

Joey Ferry

Did you have to reset the link to the Nike account? If so, it is unlikely old runs will show up, it will likely only be go forward, but you never know..

I found the app “SyncMy Tracks”, a smooth little tool for synchronising data between different platforms (or exporting/importing between them). So, I spent a few hours yesterday cleaning up and today I have 100% check on my runs, regardless where I look; TomTom My Sports, Nike+ Run Club or SportsTracker (where my running-journey started back in 2010).

SyncMy Tracks seems to be compatible with the most used services on the market. Highly recommended, especially for those of you considering switching platform (or watch).

Happy Running! B)