Rider 550 and GO 620 my speed cameras, red light cameras have disappeared — TomTom Community

Rider 550 and GO 620 my speed cameras, red light cameras have disappeared

ajsbonnevilleajsbonneville Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
I have done drum roll and reset on both and contacted support but only managed to get one speed red light camera to show

Have updated my support question but wondered if anyone had something that might help. I have followed all instructions that I have read in this community ie computer voice etc.

I am connected on both to to to my tomtom by wifi and have unsynced to no avail.

Another question are cameras only shown when a route is picked or do they show all the time was in exceeding speed limit.

Cheers

Answers

• LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 12,550
    Superuser
    Hi
    The camera alerts should work if your device has an online connection via your smartphone.
    You can also see traffic information and in the 3D view below you should see a camera report icon.

Have you conneted your devices with your smartphone?

Often it is better to call the support via Phone.
    For Phonenumbers in you countryyou can have a look too this side
    https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1115662/phone-numbers-to-contact-customer-support-new
  • ajsbonnevilleajsbonneville Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    Thanks for that. So cameras only work if connected tho the internet.
    If so bad luck if there is no internet connection.
    Does not make sense to me.
    Am I wrong.

I am in dialogue with support but not doing much good yet
  • LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 12,550
    Superuser
    Can you plan a route past a speed camera you know and simulate the route(Menu/current route/play rout preview)? The camera should also be displayed if the Rider or the Go 620 are in the WIFI and you simulate the route
    Ok on rider 550 planed ride past long standing speed camera. It was shown then update of speed cameras came up. Downloaded speed cameras update did planed ride as before speed camera was no gone.
    On 620 did drive past known speed camera no speed camera shown and no update came up.
    Ok contacted support and they reset my account so ok now.
    Thanks for your help