Live Traffic not working in Belgium and Luxembourg — TomTom Community

Live Traffic not working in Belgium and Luxembourg

maximus288maximus288 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
i had a trucker 600 with lifetime trafic and that worked fine in all the countrys i visit, but sins now i used the new go prof 6250 with liftime trafic and it works fine in Germany and the Netherlands but not in Belgium and luxemburg whats going on? as soon as i cross the border to Belgium no signal and it stays like that all day with some exeptions for 5 min spontanius connections [gps works fine]. i need that trafic feature in fact that why i bought the tomtom. grt peter wolfs

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,279 Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Hi @maximus288

We are getting similar reports for Traffic Services not working in Belgium but not in Luxembourg.

Could you try the troubleshooting on this FAQ

If that does not help in please report this to the customer service.

Regards
    Vikram
  • thomas1111thomas1111 Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hello TomTom community, I own a tomtom goprofessional-6250. When I enter Belgium, livetraffic stops working. I check what is going on and it shows me livetraffic and mydrive not active, I check system information that reads SIM not active no data transfer. I reported the issue to support, they instructed my to perform reset, then factory reset, then recovery - did everything they instructed, but the problem still occures. Can anyone of you advise me what can I do more. Thank you all for your time and concern.
    Dear TomTom community. I need your help. I own goprofessional 6250 (full option).
    when I enter Belgium or Northern France, livetraffic, mydrive and all other services working on SIM card data transfer stop working. I reported issue to support, then advised me to do soft reset, then factory reset, then recovery. I did all what they wanted but problem still occures.
    I would like to underline - in germany, poland, czech republik, denmark , spain, austria everything works.

I spoke with fellow truck driver who also has goprofessional 6250 and he told me he encountered same problems in Belgium.

How can I fix the problem? Is my device broken?

Thank you for your time and concern.

Recently I reported the issue to Support. I received information that issue may be broken SIM module. Device was sent to service.