TOMTOM CARDIO MULTISPORT Screen refresh issues — TomTom Community

TOMTOM CARDIO MULTISPORT Screen refresh issues

cclysdahlcclysdahl Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
edited August 2019 in Runner & Multi-Sport
Hi.

My screen does not refresh all lines correctly. So when running it is not possible to see time.

I have done a factory reset two times without any improvements.

It happened when I was not using the watch, so I do not think it was moisture or similar.

Any tips for troubleshooting?

m1qv5c4ydyw8.jpg
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• TracyFTracyF Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I have the same issue and looking at other forums it seems we are not alone. My multi sports cardio music option was not cheap! This is my 3rd round on TomTom watches and although they offer great features, they are a poor investment. I will never purchase another...ever! My faithful garmin is still running true after 9 yrs.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,392
    Superusers
    TracyF wrote: »
    I have the same issue and looking at other forums it seems we are not alone. My multi sports cardio music option was not cheap! This is my 3rd round on TomTom watches and although they offer great features, they are a poor investment. I will never purchase another...ever! My faithful garmin is still running true after 9 yrs.

Since they went out of business over 2 years ago, you could not buy one even if you wanted to.
  • Lewis-HLewis-H Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Try to reset your watch to perform a factory reset on your watch using the recovery mode, follow these steps:
    Place your watch in the dock before you connect the dock to the computer.
    On your watch, move DOWN but keep the button pressed.
    Connect the dock to the computer.
    Release the button and wait for TomTom Sports Connect to show Reset.
    Regards,
    Lewis