Is there any support in India for Tomtom products? — TomTom Community

Is there any support in India for Tomtom products?

Support for Tomtom products in India - My Spark 3 is not working properly. What should I do?

Answers

• MehulMehtaMehulMehta Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Very frustrated. I send emails - the automated reply indicates - I should call 1800 number. When we call that number, they say - we will resolve the issue on Chat. With difficulty - manage to post a message on chat - but no reply.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,729
    Superusers
    To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us (only available after hours) or Chat (only available in business hours in India). There is no longer phone support available for the sports lineup.
  • MehulMehtaMehulMehta Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    I have bought my Tomtom Spark 3 watch on 24th September 2017.
    As of now, it is not working properly. The display is not refreshing as required. It will continue to show old time until navigation button is pressed.
    Also, on any press of the navigation button, the cursor or the option highlight - does not change instantly. On 3-4 press, it will suddenly move.
    I have tried resetting the watch as well. But post that IO am facing the same problem. Need your help on how can I get this repaired?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,729
    Superusers
    I believe the warranty is only for 1 year, so you are out of luck. They will repair it if it is under warranty (which it likely is not), if not there is a fee which you would be better off putting towards a new device. TT Sports left the business altogether over 18 months ago, ceasing all development and production and curtailing Support. You are better off investing your money in a watch from an active brand rather than continuing to throw money away on an old dead product.