Is there any point actually keeping my TomTom Bandit since the studio is unusable?

The TomTom Studio Beta no longer moves past the "Connecting" screen so I'm unable to use the app to struggle through the process of editing my filming.
The pc version struggles to playback the files, I get sound stream but the image just freezes constantly making it impossible to watch and mark highlights and add cuts to the files
importing files doesn't even give an effective way to sort clips by date and time filmed somehow making an already impossible process even more difficult
When I Google the app problem I just find responses about getting the latest software installed on the camera and yet, it's already up to date.
Is there a point to hanging onto this thing or do I just bin it and move onto something more reliable
(As it is, I can't see myself trying to sell it on because it'd be cruel to the buyer)

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,724 Superusers
    Since TomTom discontinued the Bandit years ago and left the business altogether over 18 months ago, ceasing all production and development and curtailing support there is not much point in keeping it. The software will not be updated again so any issues you have will never be resolved. Bin it and move on.