Map not found in Start 20

DavidMaaDavidMaa Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
edited July 29 in Map installation
Goodnight.

I changed the map of my tomtom star 20M to another one that took up less space, and when it started to update it gave me an error, and now it puts me that there are no maps in the browser.
In Mydrive it tells me that there are no updates, and besides that there is no map installed. In my content there is no map.
I have reset by pressing the power button for 30 seconds or more until I hear the sound and it doesn't work for me either.
I have deleted mydrive program cache, the download folder and I have also uninstalled and reinstalled it.

Greetings and thank you

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,750 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @DavidMaa

Welcome to the community!

The team has made some changes in the backend. I would want you to follow the steps as suggested in the video below:

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
  • DavidMaaDavidMaa Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    VikramK wrote: »
    Hi @DavidMaa

Welcome to the community!

The team has made some changes in the backend. I would want you to follow the steps as suggested in the video below:

Regards
    Vikram

I have already made that video, but I don't get any maps to uninstall, nor to install any new ones
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,750 TomTom Moderator
    Did you already clear the cache as shown in the video 0:54 ?

If yes, could you try a soft reset and check for updates again?

And if you still don't see a map being offered for download please send me the serial number of your Start 20 through a private message.

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.