My Account — TomTom Community

My Account

colinskycolinsky Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited July 2019 in Travel lounge
I registered to TomTom15+ years ago as an Australian with an Australian address. Unfortunately my account has been tagged as being a UK customer and as such when I refer an issue to Aust Help I get referred to UK help. hence this discussion. This scenario has caused many issues for me over the years (product promotions etc are all in UK pounds, I can't update some address details.) I recently tried to order a new Go 620 but ran into problems with a foreign address on my Purchase order and I ended up cancelling. One call for help was answered and a process advised to me to tag my account correctly as and Australian customer, however this has failed and I am once again being directed to the UK Help.

Can someone in TomTom please fix my account so that I am noted as an Australian Account. This is the 3rd time I have tried to get this issue resolved without success.

Comments

• John-JayJohn-Jay Posts: 695 [Revered Pioneer]
    Have you tried contacting the TomTom Australian Helpline?

Australia
    1300 135 604
    Monday-Friday:9:00 am to 5:30 pm AEST

Not sure of the system, on that Helpline, but it might be better if, when prompted, you do NOT specify the Model that you have - you should still get through to the Helpline!