I didn't received my package — TomTom Community

I didn't received my package

I ordered a new wristband for my TomTom watch on 26.06.2019. In the meantime, I still haven't received my package. I tracked my order and I sax that the package was sent from UPS to the shipper (to you) because my address wasn't right. I send an e-mail to UPS but they can't take back the package. I already paid for this package. I also filled in my address correctly: Groenenborgerlaan 20, bus 6, 2610 Wilrijk (Antwerp, Belgium).

I really don't understand why the wristband isn't delivered and why you didn't keep me updated with this problem. What will happen now? I still want this wristband. Will I get my package, do you refund me...?

Trackingnumber of my package: #1ZW79F486813477005
Ordernumber: #408497736
Product: TomTom Watch 3 strap (Black – Small) ( I paid 32,9 euro's)

Thank you for your help!

Kind regards
Stéphanie Mohamed

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,732
    Superusers
    This is a user forum, you need to contact Support directly for this. And you are insane to post your address on a public forum. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us (only available after hours) or Chat (only available in business hours in India). There is no longer phone support available for the sports lineup.