Speed camera locations

waywardlife4me
waywardlife4me Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
When I last updated my device the transmission was interrupted which left my device without ant maps. So I downloaded a UK map which works perfectly well. However although having Lifetime Speed Camera option I now have no Speed Camera sites loaded on my device.

Answers

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,862
    Superuser
    HI @waywardlife4me

Try a Soft Reset ieTurn the unit on then when the unit is working hold the On/Off button down for about 20 seconds until you hear the Drumroll sound then Leyt the button go.

If that does not sort it then try a factory Reset. ie Tap Menu, Tap Settings, Tap System and then Tap Reset Device.

This deletes all your data ie favourites (My Places, Poi and Route files and you will have to set the unit up again with e language, Wifi and Account details etc. If tyiu go to the Tomtom My Drive Webpage and log into your account you should see all the data there and after the Reset the unit should resync the data onto your GO520 whilst connected to Wifi or linked to your Phone when out of Wifi range.

If after this it is still missing cameras then wait for the next cameras update. You could also check when in System if you Click on About you can see if Cameras is Activated.

Hope that helps.

Doug