Traffic and live services — TomTom Community

Traffic and live services

andymarsdenandymarsden Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
My live services have stopped working on my tomtom despite my subscription being live. It has a yellow triangle on the right hand side of screen and when you tap on it it states "could not establish wireless connection" . Is anyone else having issues and can assist. Thanks.

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,758
    Superuser
    Hi @andymarsden

What Tomtom unit do you have.

Doug
  • andymarsdenandymarsden Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Pro Truck 5150
    Superuser
    Hi @andymarsden

Don't knoww that unit but here are a couple of thoughts

Have you accidentally tapped and enabled Flight mode which will stop all communications.

The other thing could be to do a Factory Reset. Here is some comments from the manual.

Tap the Factory Reset button to delete all your personal settings and restore the stand- ard factory settings to your TomTom PRO device.
    This is not a software update and will not affect the version of the soft- ware application installed on your device.
    Important: This feature deletes all your personal settings!
    If you want to keep your personal information and settings, you should perform a full backup of your device before you reset the device. You can then restore all your personal information and settings after you reset the device.
    This includes items such as your Home and Favourite locations, your personal menu and your POI categories and POI locations.

Doug
  • andymarsdenandymarsden Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Thanks for your assistance Doug but I have tried all of those already.
    Superuser
    Hi

Okay unless someone comes up with some more ideas then have a look here on Monday to see if @VikramK or @lampard have any suggestions particularly as they can check things at Tomtom's end.

Doug
  • tognatogna Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    edited July 2019
    hi to all I have bought a tom tom traffic update but the tom tom go live 1000 device tells me error code 107 who can help me thanks
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,246 Moderator
    Hi @togna

Welcome to the Community! I would advise you to follow the public FAQ here to troubleshoot and activate the services you purchased: TomTom Traffic or LIVE Services isn't working

Regards, lampard