Transfer of Route from MyDrive Route Planner to Device

r.wayr.way Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited July 23 in MyDrive Connect
I've discovered that by clicking and dragging, I can modify a route chosen by MyDrive Route Planner and then save it to MyRoutes.

Is it possible to synchronise (transfer) this modified route to my Go 500 device and, if so, how should this be carried out?

So far I've tried and failed to do this after looking at all of your online instructions, including videos

Comments

• kgiame1kgiame1 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Ive tried and FAILED to do this multiple times, TomTom SUCKS! get a Garmin, im sorry this answer is of no real help to you but im also very frustrated by this crappy company.
  • LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 9,106 Superuser
    Have You Marked it for Sync with your devices?u3akyswu724w.jpg
    7jd6gylm32ry.jpg
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 2,819 Superuser
    Hi @r.way

I suspect that @lochfass has given you the vital information you need . The My Drive Website/App tends to default that you need to select the option to sync the route you have just created and saved to your My Routes on the device. If you don't then whilst it will be saved in your Account and visible on the website or in the My Drive app it does not copy it to your device. You then need to ensure that you GO500 is on and connected to your My Drive account.

Let us know how you get on.

Doug
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 14,813 Superusers
    Hi
    @r.way

Are you logged into MyDrive on the Go 500 ???
    Tap 4Dot (.... Menu) --> Tomtom Services --> Log into MyDrive with your Tomtom Email & Password

ATB YFM

Help others identify useful content...
    If someone posted something that was helpful?
    Click the 'Like' > 👍 Icon

If someone answered your question?
    Please answer 'Yes' to Did this answer the question? 'Yes' < >' No'