change of wristband — TomTom Community

change of wristband

My wristband broke only after 3 months of use. Now I'm waiting for a change , but after 4 open cases and 2 months of wait nothing has been sorted out yet . I wonder if this is the common way of working in TomTom : totally unprofessional.

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,618
    Superusers
    TomTom Sports went out of business over 18 months ago and ceased all production and development and has severly curtailed product support as the products near end of life. Strap supplies seem to be quite diminished so there may not be one to send you. Reaching out to Support again is your only recourse. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us (only available after hours) or Chat (only available in business hours in India). There is no longer phone support available for the sports lineup.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,172 Moderator
    Hi @daniela_dipinto1983

Welcome to the Community & sorry to hear about your inconvenience! I've sent a heads-up to the Customer support about this and someone will get in touch with you soon.

Regards, lampard
  • daniela_dipinto1983daniela_dipinto1983 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    thanks Lampard, I'm however still waiting that someone from the customer service gets in touch with me ( I wrote another email before writing down here) . If what tfarabaugh says it's true , I don't get why customer support keep saying that shipment of the wristband took place . It's just annoying .
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,172 Moderator
    Hi Daniela,

I see that the support sent a response on Friday with the reason why the strap is not delivered to you. Also due to back-end outage today, the RMA creation will be delayed and this has also been notified to you via email today.

Regards, lampard