MAP EXPIRED? TOMTOM GO 60. LACK OF CARD SPACE — TomTom Community

MAP EXPIRED? TOMTOM GO 60. LACK OF CARD SPACE

I bought the whole European map around a year or so ago but had no space for a full download. Because of it, I only installed part of the European map (Iberia + Italia Buildings). When I tried to download the rest today on the new Micro Sdxc I bought I saw that... the map has expired?

How is that possible? Where is the rest of my purchase?

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,211 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @Xenia_Armadas

Welcome to the Community! I've re-activated the Europe v10.25 map on your device as per the expired map update service on 2018-03-20. Please connect your device to the PC and download the latest update using MyDrive Connect. There are multiple updates available for your device to download, please download them 1 at a time, not all together.Best order to update 1 by 1: (if offered)
    • QuickGPSfix / Navcore
    • Map
    • Speed Cameras
    • Voices
    • Mapshare update (recommended to update last)
    Thanks, lampard
  • Xenia_ArmadasXenia_Armadas Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
    Thank you Lampard!

As soon as I get home I'll try it again.
  • Xenia_ArmadasXenia_Armadas Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
    Ok... So now my new card is too much for the GPS (64Gb) and it is not reading it. How much time do I have to download the maps? I'm leaving in a few hours and won't be back home in a couple of weeks before I can try with another card of 32Gb or less.

*sigh*
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,211 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @Xenia_Armadas

Your device has MicroSDHC card slot and we recommend using 32 GB for map installation. But first, please update the navcore (software update) for your device using MyDrive Connect.

Once you do this, please insert the 32GB card and device will prompt you to format the it. After formatting the card, check for the map update followed by other.

Regards, lampard