TomTom watch strap order — TomTom Community

TomTom watch strap order

Hi!

I have a huge problem. I ordered a package and entered a correct shipping address, but the invoice contains the wrong address, It has been changed, I don't know how. My address is Esplanaadi 76 B8, but
the invoice shows Esplanaadi null 76 null B8..
I tried to change the address, but UPS didn't let me change It. I also tried to send the package to another address, but still UPS didn't let me make any changes. Now the package will be returned.
What should I do? I am extremely disappointed.

Waiting for an answer,
Karmel Mägi

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,626
    Superusers
    You need to contact Support directly, not post on a user forum. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us (only available after hours) or Chat (only available in business hours in India). There is no longer phone support available for the sports lineup.

If you ordered a watch I would take care with your buying decision considering TomTom left the wearables business 18 months ago and is just selling out their inventory. All production and development has stopped and there will be no new features or changes to the existing features in the future. There is no longer support by email or phone and replacement straps are near impossible to find. If you are able, you may want to consider cancelling the order ad going with another brand that is active in the sports watch market and intends to continue producing and supporting devices.
  • KarmelmagiKarmelmagi Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Sorry, buti I wrote an Email a few days ago (13.07), but no one has responded. Yesterday I wrote again, but I still haven't got any answer...
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,626
    Superusers
    Karmelmagi wrote: »
    Sorry, buti I wrote an Email a few days ago (13.07), but no one has responded. Yesterday I wrote again, but I still haven't got any answer...

All I can recommend is to try live chat during business hours as emails will sit in a queue until someone happens to look at it.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,189 Moderator
    Hi @Karmelmagi

Welcome to the Community! I've sent a heads-up to the Customer support about this and someone will get in touch with you soon.

Regards, lampard