Why won't my Carminat TomTom SatNav display any maps since latest download? — TomTom Community

Why won't my Carminat TomTom SatNav display any maps since latest download?

candlem8ker17candlem8ker17 Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
I forgot to do the WRNO update prior to April 6th. I recently updated the SD card for my Carminat TomTom for a Renault Grand Scenic. The SD card downloaded the updates successfully from my laptop. I inserted the card back in the SatNav, turned it on and followed the instructions. Once it loaded ok I returned the SD card to the laptop as initially instructed and another small update was there. I did that update, returned the SD card into the SatNav and now all I get is a yellow box with an "egg-timer", the screen goes black and a line scrolls across the bottom of the screen and then returns to the yellow box/"egg-timer" and this goes on and on and on! How can I fix this? Please Help!!

Best Answer

Answers

• candlem8ker17candlem8ker17 Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi VikramK

Thank you for your response. I'm on Windows 10 which doesn't come up as an option on the link you provided. What can I do now?
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,678 Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Please try the steps under Windows 8

Regards
    Vikram
    I'm sorry but when I click the link you provided I only get buttons for Windows 8, Windows 7 & Vista, Windows xp or mac os x. Am I doing something wrong?
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,678 Moderator
    Oppss sorry...

I mean Windows 8

I have edited my post above.

Regards
    Vikram

Hi Vikram

All seems to be up and running fine now. Thank you so much for your help.

Regards
    x