How do I recover my Live Services Europa on my Tom Tom GO 825? — TomTom Community

How do I recover my Live Services Europa on my Tom Tom GO 825?

EsmebeeEsmebee Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
All other elements of my Tom Tom are working well. My Live services are paid for until December 2019. (Order number: 407xxxxxxx (Wed 05/12/2018 13:40) for Live Services EUROPA - 1 YEAR ). I have updated my Tom Tom daily for the last few days and still have not been able to recover this service. A symbol with three radiating curves with a line through it has appeared on the map page!

Mod edit: Please do not post any personal information on a public forum!

Comments

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,105
    Superuser
    Hi @Esmebee

Contact Customer support and get your account sorted out.

United Kingdom
    02079 490 132
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Doug
  • EsmebeeEsmebee Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Thanks for the advice, Doug. I will try phoning.
    Esme
    Superuser
    Hi Esme

When you ring don't answer the questions but wait until you are put through to an agent.

Doug
    Will do as you suggest, Doug, Thanks

Esme
    I was successfully reconnected with my 'Live Services Europa' after contacting customer support by telephone. I selected to be connected with the Technical Dept. when the options were offered and received first class support. The fault was a folder in in my Tom Tom Files in the local folder on my windows computer that wasn't enabling me to update the software on my Tom Tom when connected to the computer. The assistant talked me through all the necessary stages for a half hour or more and my software was successfully upgraded. Thanks Doug and Marshal (Tom Tom Technical Team).
    Superuser
    Hi @Esmebee

Glad you are sorted.

Doug