GPS dependent fast food delivery services can't find anyone of hundreds in our apartment complex? — TomTom Community

GPS dependent fast food delivery services can't find anyone of hundreds in our apartment complex?

InventorGrissomInventorGrissom Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
For 7+ years, my TomTom with latest maps has always located my address at the opposite end of the long street on which I live - the same problem for fast food deliverers on this street. GPS dependent fast food services always call to say their GPS can't find us and I must verbally guide them here from the opposite end of the street. I have an aerial drawing with all apartment addresses in this complex and none are anywhere close to where my TomTom thinks they are. Can this be corrected? I can scan and email the apartment complex map with all the addresses if that will help. The street within the Marquis on Cary Parkway apartment complex is MacAlpine Cir. in Morrisville, North Carolina 27560-6911. Using "this location" to program my "HOME" address only solves the problem for me - not everyone else on this street.

Answers

• miketorcymiketorcy Posts: 3,371
    Superusers
    MapShareReporter?
  • InventorGrissomInventorGrissom Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited July 2019
    miketorcy, asking hundreds of fast food delivery guys to trash their old GPS and buy a new $500 GO6200 is not a practical solution. Fixing the MAP is.