Why does my Go 620 Wifi with lifetime worldwide maps, show acces only to Oceania

Alan_G
Alan_G Registered Users Posts: 1
New Seeker
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
My Go 620 Wifi was purchased with lifetime worldwide maps, but it only shows Oceania maps when I try to download other maps. S/N ZExxx1xxxx9

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!

Best Answer

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,710
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Alan_G

I have asked the team to make some changes

Just do a soft reset and the maps for the other regions will be offered for download as well.

Regards
    Vikram

Answers

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 10,168
    Superuser
    HI @Alan_G

Contact Customer support to get your account sorted.

Australia
    1300 135 604
    Monday-Friday:9:00 am to 5:30 pm AEST

Doug
  • VikramK
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Alan_G

I have asked the team to make some changes

Just do a soft reset and the maps for the other regions will be offered for download as well.

Regards
    Vikram
  • CookingWithDeadpool
    CookingWithDeadpool Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    edited July 2019
    I have the same same issue with my TomTOm Go 620. tried contacting customerservice 3 days ago, and still no answer. Going on holiday tomorrow so its cutting it a bit short. S/N ZExxxI0x52

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 10,168
    Superuser
    HI @CookingWithDeadpool

Hopefully @VikramK or @lampard can pick this up and you can get the map you want before you leave. It is usually an account issue.

Doug
  • VikramK
    Hi @CookingWithDeadpool

Done..

Regards
    Vikram