Why is my TomTom Spark 3 battery suddenly started to drain very fast? — TomTom Community

Why is my TomTom Spark 3 battery suddenly started to drain very fast?

sandratafulo_76sandratafulo_76 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
I don't use the light and the sensors are only on during 1-2hours a day during training. I also don't have the sincronization on.

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,732
    Superusers
    Could be a bad firmware install. Start by doing a factory reset and if that does not help, request a rollback here:

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1030088/software-version-rollback-requests-battery-issues-runner-spark-watch-series#latest
  • Woods84Woods84 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello,
    When I click on this link its says discussion ot found. I have tried links in other posts but same thing. I have done a factory reset and still my watch will not last more than a few hours. Is it still possible to do the roll back?
    Superusers
    Woods84 wrote: »
    Hello,
    When I click on this link its says discussion ot found. I have tried links in other posts but same thing. I have done a factory reset and still my watch will not last more than a few hours. Is it still possible to do the roll back?

They are no longer doing rollbacks.
  • Woods84Woods84 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    tfarabaugh wrote: »
    Hello,

I guess I am out of luck then ☹ that is too bad I have had it less then a year and now it doesnt work. Thank you for your response
    Superusers
    tfarabaugh wrote: »
    Hello,

I guess I am out of luck then ☹ that is too bad I have had it less then a year and now it doesnt work. Thank you for your response

Considering TT Sports went out of business over 2.5 years ago you bought an obsolete device unfortunately.
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0