My GO 60 will not update — TomTom Community

My GO 60 will not update

I connect to my drive and do and it recoginizes my GO 60 and says it requires a Nav update. I click update and noting happens. I let is set overnight connected and still nothing. Any solutions????
Tagged:

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,988 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @ralphiler

Welcome to the community!

1. Disconnect the device.
    2. Perform a soft reset- Press and hold the on/off button till you hear the drum sounds.
    3. Now connect it again to MyDrive Connect and check for updates.

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
  • ralphilerralphiler Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    DId not work. The computer downloads the file but it will not push it through to the TomTom. The screen on the computer says its udating. The screen on the tomtom says
    Connected to your coomputer..... Your computer and device are now connected!
    Use MyDrive Connect to manage your device.

I have deleted the downloaded file and tried again. I have reinstalled MyDrive COnnect and tried again. I have reset the TomTom and tried again. I left it connected overnight... no change.

For some reason it is not transferring the file to the tomtom.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,988 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @ralphiler

Is seem that is happening because of insufficient space on the internal memory of the device.

I would recommend that you contact customer service and they should be able to advise with further steps.

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.