No Maps Available on GO 60

Lonnel
Lonnel Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
Updated maps to newest one using MyDrive Connect. Took over 4 hours and said update was complete.
Shut down TomTom and restarted and now all it will do is No Maps Available. I hook it back up to MyDrive Connect and it tells me all updates are installed and won't let me do anything. Any Ideas how to fix this ?

Best Answer

• Lonnel
    New Seeker
    Answer ✓
    Could not get anything to work so I kept starting and shutting off the tomtom.

After about 25 times it asked if I wanted to delete all maps and I said yes. It then came up and showed I had 6440 mem left so I chose a us and canada map that was 5900 and it installed and now everything is working. No Idea what happened but it is working now.

Thanks everyone

Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,759
    Hi @Lonnel

Welcome to the community!

Could you try the suggestion I posted here:

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1655383/#Comment_1655383

Regards
    Vikram
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,835
    Superuser
    Hi @Lonnel

Is your Edit on your original post at 7.22am a follow up to @VikramK 's post a little earlier at 6.40am?

Doug
  • Lonnel
    New Seeker
    Answer ✓
    Could not get anything to work so I kept starting and shutting off the tomtom.

After about 25 times it asked if I wanted to delete all maps and I said yes. It then came up and showed I had 6440 mem left so I chose a us and canada map that was 5900 and it installed and now everything is working. No Idea what happened but it is working now.

Thanks everyone